MyaLopezxoxo

Pay Pigs & Slaves to Financial Domination.

MyaLopezxoxo
Posted

Hello and welcome to the Forum for Pay Pigs and Slaves to Financial Domination. I would like only loyal Pay Piggies joining this forum and leaving comments if you are interested in starting a dominanting adventure with a young beautiful woman like me. I offer many things such as fetish sessions, live sex chats, private pictures and videos, etc. Message me privately if you would like to get started and don't be shy I don't bite ;).

• Like 3
Littlecloud
Posted

What is a "pay pig"?

Posted

To answer the question lets look at it legally a pay pig is a client or customer a person who pays another person for sexual favours .it is simply a different way of explaining how a prostitute does business .    in fact people advertising for customers who are willing to pay (cash or gifts) in return for sex acts are soliciting .but thats just how the law views it 

eyemblacksheep
Posted
On 29/08/2017 at 9:10 PM, Littlecloud said:

What is a "pay pig"?

Pay Pig or Fin Sub.  Usually someone who serves a (usually) online Mistress financially - sending cash perhaps in exchange for photos, or messages, or videos - maybe even physical items like socks.

It's kind weird to forge the line because someone might sell picture sets, or chats, or videos, or socks, or whatever and it not be that sort of relationship.  The dynamic is very much : you give your hard-earned money to your Princess/etc.

Of course, it's something that stirs a lot of controversy and debate and has it's own challenges.  

In the US in particular there's been a lot of media attention which in turn has led lots of others to think it may be easy money.  The problem is, it isn't. And where someone might say "hey, £15/$20 for a pair of socks I was going to throw away is better than nothing" it does ultimately become a bit fighting over scraps without the work or effort, particularly due to a lot of the hostility these women face.

This was a bit of a longer answer than necessary.

eyemblacksheep
Posted
4 hours ago, Rickmeister said:

To answer the question lets look at it legally a pay pig is a client or customer a person who pays another person for sexual favours .it is simply a different way of explaining how a prostitute does business .    in fact people advertising for customers who are willing to pay (cash or gifts) in return for sex acts are soliciting .but thats just how the law views it 

Mate, you haven't got a clue.  You've offered nothing to this discussion except means to spout nonsense that isn't even vaguely accurate.   

Posted

Not accurate as far as your concerned ...? Selling sex favours for money is prostitution and this site and many others are filled with people cashing in on it .oh and a forum is a place where we can all voice out opinion and thats mine .if you think im the only one who thinks like this then start a new topic asking people what they think 

eyemblacksheep
Posted

Regardless of your opinion on any form of sex work.

Your description of a Pay Pig is, well, wrong.

There's a big difference in an opinion "I agree with this / I like this / I don't like this" and stating something is something it is not.

I appreciate your view of D/s is very narrow and very sex driven but it's not ALL sex or sexual.

I am aware there are other guys whom are also against any form of sex work.  I dunno, but often it's guys who lack a partner, hmm.

What I don't understand is, regardless of your views, is why you've come onto a thread you're not into in order to shame or start an argument.

It's funny that - I mean, there's bound to be a whole bunch of threads about fetishes you're not into but you don't attack people on that.

Only when it's shaming young women.

• Like 2
Posted

But it posible to find here paypigs but female?

real meeting and .....   ???

Who like to serve in Financial Domination?

eyemblacksheep
Posted

they exist - but a little rarer. 

There's also even less room for error than in F/m