BDSM 3WAY

BandG-6265

Posted

Have any of you had a 3 way but with your partner?  If so, did you stay together or did it affect your relationship?

Welikeittight2906
Posted

Hi BandG, we have had a few 3 ways and we are still together, it did affect us at times but overall a positive outcome but this is down to us communicating alot and clearly about past adventures also x

Posted

Hi, yes me and my partner at the time had a few 3 ways. I loved doing her with another guy and she liked to see me with other women. Its not for everyone though. We did the club's a lot as well and very often one if us would disappear only to be found in among a host of bodies. You really have to have trust and no jealousy issues.

Like I said it's not for everyone. The person I was with last wasnt interested at all so I've not done it for a few years now.

MasterSteel
Posted
Done it a few times in different relationships. Every one was a great experience. For the first few I had a really good relationship with the women I was involved with so it just strengthened the relationship. However, my last sub and I had no other connection other than sex and outside if that we really didn't get on. I'm afraid that in that instance a threesome was the reason she is no longer my sub as she developed an emotional attachment to the other guy involved. So there it is in a nutshell. If you are secure in your relationship in and out of the bedroom its great, but beware if there are cracks, as it may open them up and shatter what you have.
Posted
Yes, we stayed together after. It improved the relationship in many ways, including increased trust, deeper communication, and just the overall fun of the experience shared which brought us closer together.
Posted (edited)

Technically no I haven't had a 3 way, but me and my last girlfriend were interested in trying it. We found a girl we liked, and we told her that we wanted to experiment and keep a relationship sexual only and she was cool with that. Unfortunately my girlfriend found she became quickly jealous and pretty protective when I talked to the girl so we stopped. 

I guess isn't not always for everyone. I suggest be open and keep talking about it to your partner and make sure everyone is happy. 

Edited by Foxter