Tootsies

Dirty Panties

Tootsies
Posted

Interested to know if anyone here loves ladies dirty panties?

What is it that you like/don't like?

What do you do with them?

How dirty?

SirPhileasFlogg
Posted
Like stuffing them into her mouth :)
Shoehorn77
Posted
11 hours ago, Tootsies said:

Interested to know if anyone here loves ladies dirty panties?

What is it that you like/don't like?

What do you do with them?

How dirty?

Eat them

• Like 1
THISGUYLUVZ
Posted

I love dirty smelly sexy panties so into that love how good they smell moist with pussy juice ass juice my girlfriend gets mad at me cuz I have her sexy lil g strings put away to sniff and lick

• Like 1
Posted

Love to at first sniff them. Stinkier the better. I try and see if any scat is around the butt hole area and what kind of stuff is left over from the pussy juices. So I sniff and sniff ans eventually start licking them clean. And that is usually when I bust my load. Def have to be dirty

Posted

Love to at first sniff them. Stinkier the better. I try and see if any scat is around the butt hole area and what kind of stuff is left over from the pussy juices. So I sniff and sniff ans eventually start licking them clean. And that is usually when I bust my load. Def have to be dirty. Very dirty.

Fionafoo
Posted

I like men to buy my dirty pants. It's a real turn on that they like to smell and suck them. Gets me moist thinking about it x

• Like 1
Fionafoo
Posted

I like men to buy my dirty worn pants.  I find it a real turn in to thunk of yiu smelling and sucking on them. Gets me moist just writing it 😜

• Like 2
debbi
Posted

I like men to push my panties into my mouth.Panties that are soaked in their urine and semen used to gag me,make me suck the liquid out of them as i kneel at his feet.

• Like 1
Dearelliot
Posted

For years now when with a woman I will ask her for her panties, and as we talk smell them  Some of the women seemed surprised others  accepted it, even a few have smelled their own panties as if I wonder do I smell bad? And as we talk I taste the crotch, the older women seem more at ease  about this, also I find smelling them excites me and heightens my pleasure.  I prefer  very soiled pamties where the4 aroma is strong same with a woman I find the smell of a pussy to be so  sexually exciting for me,  

Posted
On 12/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, debbi said:

I like men to push my panties into my mouth.Panties that are soaked in their urine and semen used to gag me,make me suck the liquid out of them as i kneel at his feet.

Omg that is making my cock squirt reading your comments! I’d love to experience that!