Dirty Panties

Tootsies-6127

Tootsies-6127
Posted

Interested to know if anyone here loves ladies dirty panties?

What is it that you like/don't like?

What do you do with them?

How dirty?

Posted
11 hours ago, Tootsies said:

Interested to know if anyone here loves ladies dirty panties?

What is it that you like/don't like?

What do you do with them?

How dirty?

Eat them

Posted

I love dirty smelly sexy panties so into that love how good they smell moist with pussy juice ass juice my girlfriend gets mad at me cuz I have her sexy lil g strings put away to sniff and lick

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Love to at first sniff them. Stinkier the better. I try and see if any scat is around the butt hole area and what kind of stuff is left over from the pussy juices. So I sniff and sniff ans eventually start licking them clean. And that is usually when I bust my load. Def have to be dirty

Posted

Love to at first sniff them. Stinkier the better. I try and see if any scat is around the butt hole area and what kind of stuff is left over from the pussy juices. So I sniff and sniff ans eventually start licking them clean. And that is usually when I bust my load. Def have to be dirty. Very dirty.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I like men to buy my dirty pants. It's a real turn on that they like to smell and suck them. Gets me moist thinking about it x

Posted

I like men to buy my dirty worn pants.  I find it a real turn in to thunk of yiu smelling and sucking on them. Gets me moist just writing it 😜

• 4 months later...
Posted

I like men to push my panties into my mouth.Panties that are soaked in their urine and semen used to gag me,make me suck the liquid out of them as i kneel at his feet.

Posted

For years now when with a woman I will ask her for her panties, and as we talk smell them  Some of the women seemed surprised others  accepted it, even a few have smelled their own panties as if I wonder do I smell bad? And as we talk I taste the crotch, the older women seem more at ease  about this, also I find smelling them excites me and heightens my pleasure.  I prefer  very soiled pamties where the4 aroma is strong same with a woman I find the smell of a pussy to be so  sexually exciting for me,  

Posted
On 12/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, debbi said:

I like men to push my panties into my mouth.Panties that are soaked in their urine and semen used to gag me,make me suck the liquid out of them as i kneel at his feet.

Omg that is making my cock squirt reading your comments! I’d love to experience that!

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love the smell of urine , and virginal juice  from a long hard day when it drys into the panties . I smell them and roll my tongue down to the anal area , smelling and licking as I go hmmm . If your lucky after sex they put them on again . Get them in the morning hmm 😜

Posted

Yes I love them, I think most women don't realize how much some men adore soiled panties. 

Posted

My wife thinks it's wrong , I don't pass it by her anymore . Keep it to myself better that way , only way I'll do the laundry Haha 

Posted

I wouldn't mention this to my wife, she  is unable to understand this about men. Professional ladies  recognize it as  something men love and accept it, but wives  in  general aren't very understanding.  

Posted

Your an interesting man Dearelliot , you seem to like the same as myself .which is making it more acceptable to myself 

Posted

I  imagine I'm  a bit on the far side about the smell of a woman but I don't think of it as an issue, I like it so I do it. I like to handle used tampons too, I love unisex bathrooms at bars and like to find used tampons in the bathroom, I have sometimes asked women to give me theirs too, so Yeah I am maybe different.

Posted

I had no idea men had such a fetish for worn knickers. You are not alone gentlemen. X

Posted

As I'm learning on my new acceptance on my fetish Dearelliot , if it feels good to you it must be what you like.  I seem to be having more desires waiting to get out . Acceptance is key I,am starting to think

Posted

Its odd but often if you ask a woman for her panties and smell them  so often they act surprised and take the panties and smell them themselves, as if why did he do that.

Posted

Well Im much older  Im sure well past  70 Well past 70

Posted

Fionafoo good to know I love this sort of thing the more I do it . Good to know there's many more people , men and women like me .

Posted

Like you wouldn't believe. I've accepted it and embraced it. A women's natural aroma is wonderful ❤️

Posted (edited)

Hmm the thought exites me now 😜

Edited by Deleted Member