Tootsies

Dirty Panties

Tootsies
Posted

Interested to know if anyone here loves ladies dirty panties?

What is it that you like/don't like?

What do you do with them?

How dirty?

SirPhileasFlogg
Posted
Like stuffing them into her mouth :)
Shoehorn77
Posted
11 hours ago, Tootsies said:

Interested to know if anyone here loves ladies dirty panties?

What is it that you like/don't like?

What do you do with them?

How dirty?

Eat them

• Like 1
THISGUYLUVZ
Posted

I love dirty smelly sexy panties so into that love how good they smell moist with pussy juice ass juice my girlfriend gets mad at me cuz I have her sexy lil g strings put away to sniff and lick

• Like 1
Posted

Love to at first sniff them. Stinkier the better. I try and see if any scat is around the butt hole area and what kind of stuff is left over from the pussy juices. So I sniff and sniff ans eventually start licking them clean. And that is usually when I bust my load. Def have to be dirty

Posted

Love to at first sniff them. Stinkier the better. I try and see if any scat is around the butt hole area and what kind of stuff is left over from the pussy juices. So I sniff and sniff ans eventually start licking them clean. And that is usually when I bust my load. Def have to be dirty. Very dirty.

Fionafoo
Posted

I like men to buy my dirty pants. It's a real turn on that they like to smell and suck them. Gets me moist thinking about it x

Fionafoo
Posted

I like men to buy my dirty worn pants.  I find it a real turn in to thunk of yiu smelling and sucking on them. Gets me moist just writing it 😜

• Like 1