Ljp763

Wetting

Ljp763
Posted

I love watching girls pee themselves. Difficult to look for girls who like the idea though? Anyone have any suggestions, or into this themselves?

• Like 3
Posted
you will find there are a lots of girls who are into it, while its a men desire to watch. If you type watersport in the browse option you might find a few links....
SirArtu
Posted
Hmm... you're giving me ideas dude... stop giving me ideas 🤣
Ljp763
Posted
8 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

you will find there are a lots of girls who are into it, while its a men desire to watch. If you type watersport in the browse option you might find a few links....

How do I actually search in the browse option? There’s no option to type in a  search bar

Ljp763
Posted
Thank you! Just had to use my laptop
  • Like 1
Posted

I love to see this too, especially a girl peeing through her panties .... Silk gradually darkening as the wet spreads, causing it to cling , slightly see thru to every detail.

Oh my god yes!!

Bigbootycd
Posted

I think if more people tried it then they would love it! So relaxing 

eyemblacksheep
Posted

there was a massive event for this sort of play last weekend.  

MissCheeky
Posted

Watersports doesn't interest me very much but desperation does massively so maybe when you talk to woman about this put the focus more on the desperation and release side of things instead of being all about the pee 

• Like 1
Tickle09
Posted

Hi I love wetting my knickers in public so people can watch me humiliate myself. I do it daily. I started wearing nappies under my dress so everyone can see. I want someone to change me tho and in public so I'm humiliate like a sissy

• Like 1