Wetting

Ljp763

Posted

I love watching girls pee themselves. Difficult to look for girls who like the idea though? Anyone have any suggestions, or into this themselves?

Posted
you will find there are a lots of girls who are into it, while its a men desire to watch. If you type watersport in the browse option you might find a few links....
Posted
Hmm... you're giving me ideas dude... stop giving me ideas 🤣
Posted
8 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

you will find there are a lots of girls who are into it, while its a men desire to watch. If you type watersport in the browse option you might find a few links....

How do I actually search in the browse option? There’s no option to type in a  search bar

Posted
Thank you! Just had to use my laptop
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I love to see this too, especially a girl peeing through her panties .... Silk gradually darkening as the wet spreads, causing it to cling , slightly see thru to every detail.

Oh my god yes!!

Babyleanne
Posted

I' an adult babygirl I love being wet in my nappy or panties 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think if more people tried it then they would love it! So relaxing 

Posted

there was a massive event for this sort of play last weekend.  

Posted

Watersports doesn't interest me very much but desperation does massively so maybe when you talk to woman about this put the focus more on the desperation and release side of things instead of being all about the pee 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi I love wetting my knickers in public so people can watch me humiliate myself. I do it daily. I started wearing nappies under my dress so everyone can see. I want someone to change me tho and in public so I'm humiliate like a sissy

• 1 year later...
Posted

I recently started wearing nappies and wetting... No one to wacth tho...

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love wearing a wet diaper/nappy best feeling ever 

• 5 months later...
Wetkitty902021
Posted

I want to wet my panties sitting on a man's lap and make him hard....

I want to slowly soak my panties as he licks me through them...

I want him to make me wet myself any and everywhere....

Are there any men who would like to do these things with me?

Posted

I just love wearing a large diaper and filling so much that I can feel the dampness between my legs

• 9 months later...
Posted

Mmmmmm id love to watch you do that x

Posted

I love wetting my knickers.  All that lovely hot piss collecting and then seeping through is just beautiful.  I'd love to wet the bed (with or without knickers) and, even better, piss on somebody while in bed.  I'm very tempted to start wearing a nappy, but they absorb the piss so I wouldnt be able to enjoy it

Posted
I like when they dance for you while they wet their clothes up
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
As you can see on my pictures I really love pee my pants
Posted
April 29, Littlegirl0240 said:
I love wetting my diapers

I tried many times.