Suction cups and vibrators

Posted

I have owned several types of pumps and suction devices over the years. My wife thoroughly enjoys them. Until now we always left them on for a good while and removed them, and used weak vibrators or fingers, tongue, etc. But recently I read somewhere that while they are still on vibrators are more intense. I was wondering if anyone had a preference or input on ways to increase sensation or pleasure while they are still on, and what might help more when they come off. We have used clamps of various types as well. We have a good variety of rabbits, dildos, bullets, wands, and micro vibrators.  What types of vibes work best while suction tubes are on a clit or nipples. Bullet styles that are hard cased to crack against the tubes, or wand style that just cause it to vibrate? I enjoy orgasm control and denial, then over stimulation once I allow her to orgasm, and it literally drives her up the wall unless she is tied down. Always looking for ways to build her up more, and for things that push the envelope when it comes to  the over stimulation post orgasm. In other words, after building her up and letting her down repeatedly, if I throw on the suction cups, what is the strongest toy to use on her clit and nipples once she orgasms, to really drive her out of her mind, and should it be used before the suction tubes come off or afterwards for the best effect?  Thanks for any input!

Posted

Use a dab of fresh tooth paste on her clit 😉

Heels 👠👠

Posted
47 minutes ago, MissHeels said:

Use a dab of fresh tooth paste on her clit 😉

Heels 👠👠

Or try some clitoral stimulating gel