do daddys not like chubby littles? *feeling sad* šŸ™

Edited by babygirl24
Posted
chubby littles are just a fun :)
BabygirlTink
Posted
I feel you here, I'm in the same boat
Posted
Most Daddy type Dom's I have ever met (including myself) adore little's of all shapes and sizes. I'm sorry to hear you haven't found what you are looking for yet, but in time you will find the right Daddy to love, cherish and look after you. I'm sure of it. From my perspective I find stick insects rather off putting and would prefer a woman with a bit of meat on the bone as there's not only more of her to love and adore, but it is far more comfortable to snuggle up with someone who is soft and has no sharp edges than someone who's bone structure is protruding into you ***fully from every angle.
Posted
I agree with robust. I think that shape and/or size is not truly important when searching for a little. Itā€™s attitude and personality which determines connection. If people are only interested in looks then it would not have worked no matter what. Keep searching and you will find someone who likes you for you :)
Posted
You're not chubby at all! Look good to me šŸ˜ x
Posted

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Don't let your body shape hold you back. We're all beautiful just the way we areĀ  <3

Posted
You will find your Daddy when you least expect it x
Posted
Daddies mostly don't care how fat your body is but rather how kinky your mind is. Confidence is the sexiest body ever!
Posted
As a not stick insect it's so lovely to hear these comments from others.... I hope it fills you with hope and an extra wiggle when you walk down the street tomorrow x
Posted
You will find your daddy sweetheart and when you do he's going to treasure you šŸ’‹
Posted
I totally relate and have felt like this for many years. First off, you are by no means chubby and I say that as the chubbiest of littles, plus your super sweet looking. Second, there are lots of daddy that like chubby girls. Iā€™ve been very lucky to find a Daddy who loves me despite being chubby. Iā€™m not even sure heā€™s registered that I am unless Iā€™m crying about it and getting all upset. As many have said, finding a Daddy will happen for you and it often happens when you least expect it. And yes you do need to be attracted to each other but having a bit a extra on you does not mean you are unattractive, in fact quite the reverse. It makes you all soft and beautiful. The most important thing is that you fit well, have built respect, trust and deep affection, if not more, for each other. It takes time but is worth the wait. I have no doubt that your daddy is out there wishing he could find his little girl. In the mean time. I am a strong believer in littles supporting each other so If you do not have a care giver then maybe ask some little friends for help. They can check that you ate healthy, slept well and did your chores. They can say well done and be encouraging as a fellow little friend.
Posted
You are absolutely stunning. So if someone can't see that then they aren't a daddy dom
Posted

If they can not see the real you then they are not worth having as a Daddy

Posted
Don't be sad some people are more about themselves and can't see the real beauty beyond their own reflection.
Posted
See babygirl24 you've nothing to worry about! You're a stunner and you'll find who you need in a heartbeat šŸ˜ xx
Posted

I'm heartened to read so many positive and uplifting posts...can I just ask for a note of caution on body shaming comments. I know they're not done on purpose but all body shapes are beautiful fromĀ  'stick insect' to 'chubby' and beyond.Ā 

Let's keep this all positive, guys. You rock <3Ā 

Posted
thank you everyone for such positive comments šŸ’• being a chubbier girl i have been feeling like i will never find a daddy of my own, i am confident in my own skin and I have learnt to love myself fat and all! but i also realise that most men prefer skinnier ā€œbikini bodyā€ women.
Posted

well those men who want the bikini body type can go elsewhere and find it. Your worth more then that :)

Posted

the image of the fetish scene and lifestyle and the reality are quite different.

if you go to fet events you'll see people of all different ages, shapes, sizes, sexual identities, backgrounds.Ā Ā 

Overall, there'll always be someone interested

Posted
Give over, men ...& women love women with curves. Not everyone likes big girls, just like not everyone likes beards (on men), not everyone likes blonde hair, no everyone likes short people but weā€™re all different & its horses for courses however there are plenty of people out there who love big girls believe me. I love being big, I feel sexier being bigger than when I lost weight. If people donā€™t like my figure then theyā€™re entitled to like whoever they want. Learn to love yourself, radiate confidence & the rest will follow because youā€™re beautiful. Shape or size has nothing to do with itšŸŒž x
  • 2 weeks later...
Littlefootlover80
Posted

You look completely perfect to me babygirl!Ā 

Ā 

Nothing sexier than curvy and sweet with big eyes and a big heart xx id love to be your daddy xx

Posted
On 21/03/2018 at 6:15 PM, babygirl24 said:

do daddys not like chubby littles? *feeling sad* šŸ™

I like chubby littles

• 2 months later...
Posted

Iā€™d love to find a little and would prefer chubby, I love woman who have sex appeal, and sex appeal isnā€™t being stick thin itā€™s as mentioned by @BigPollyits about being confident in your body, but for me Iā€™m a sucker for some junk in the trunk and some nice wobbly boobs,Ā 

Ā 

but out on another note how do you go about finding a ā€˜littleā€™