one granted wish, what would you chose?

Posted

your wish will make you think , as you cannot include anything materialistic inc ..***..To start things off....my wish would be to wake up tomorrow as a  girl in a loving and caring family with my new life to look forward to!.. To wake up and remember my wish and realise that it has come true....Cassie..

Posted

Difficult one, to be in a loving family or have a girlfriend would be nice. And is the goal. But wheres the fun in suddenly getting that? I would like to experience that fully.

So il keep it bdsm themed. 

I would have a complete play room, fully kitted out. And then when I find someone I can bring her to my place ;)

Posted (edited)

Nice one.....Hope your wish comes true...My other granted  wish would be to meet a REAL LIFE Genie who would grant me 3 wishes...including *** as one of the three wishes..Cassie..

Edited by Deleted Member
Better reply
Posted
Imperviousness to death, age and illness in a body, I would love to see, feel, learn, do everything. Also I could be way more specific but tried to make it in one simple sentence, caveats noticed)
Posted

I am glad you noticed the"caveats'....this post is intended to make one think what one really desires and would give anything for their wish to be granted..I was a little sneaky with my second wish..but there you go..!..Cassie

Posted

Do you really want to live forever...I thought about it and thought..the way this world is heading we have no where else to go in the foreseeable future...I mean making our home on a different planet...you might be very lonely...Nuclear weapons ...self destruction....what is there left...An option to live forever if one knew what the future holds for humanity in the future is one thing ...but unless you are confident of meeting Aliens from another world...think twice for what you wish..!..Cassie

Posted
Even with humanity destroying itself living forever holds more to it, humanity is just a thing to see, but there is a lot more out there. Loneliness of that kind is not for everyone I think, but being an observer of everything would be awesome, regardless of the outcome.
Posted
Also, no matter how immortal you might seem to be, throwing yourself into a star, black hole, or even a good furnace would destroy you at a physic level, I think that even in the most magical scenario of "deathlessness", there would be options on how to end it should you fail to be worthy of eternity.
Posted

Fifiofo.really love your post.......Esp..."Magical scenario of deathlessness"...that is so cool...Love it..!!...cassie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

To be 15 again, and know then what I know now..

Posted

That is a really cool answer..but , I think there is something special about waking up on ones 18th birthday knowing that what I wanted to experience  and how I wanted to live my life...would be my one granted wish when I had my promised second reincarnation.!..As a highly sexed female...with a love of Corsets..Bondage...the list is nearly endless...!.  Knowing that I had a second life to look forward to....So , when I pass away with a smile ...ok ...grin on my face , it will be with the knowledge that when I come back....as you so quaintly put...I will know then what I have learnt now.!..Cassie...If only that could be true.!

Lugnut-4292
Posted

To get out of the terminally boring meeting I have been in all day...

Posted

I feel for you..I am no longer in business  , but can appreciate what it is like....Kinky doodles help..don't let anyone see..as your reputation might go out the window..Cassie

Lugnut-4292
Posted

It is bad enough reading this forum whilst in the office 😁 I once bought an industrial vacuum pump from eBay for use in my woodwork. For ages afterwards eBay kept on suggesting I might be interested in a penis pump on the front page. That was a problem when one of my colleges noticed in eBay suggestion when I was surfing in the office...

Posted

I do not know what to say other than be careful !..The internet has alot of benefits....but , it is also so easy for anyone to discover info about you that you would not want to be public..!...I learned my lesson along time ago....be really careful what you say ...!..cassie

Lugnut-4292
Posted
24 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

I do not know what to say other than be careful !..The internet has alot of benefits....but , it is also so easy for anyone to discover info about you that you would not want to be public..!...I learned my lesson along time ago....be really careful what you say ...!..cassie

Private cellphone using Duck Duck Go browser and VPN. Just need to make sure nobody is looking over my shoulder...

Posted

Have no idea what you are talking about....I thought I was tech Savvy...maybe not..!...Take care..Cassie..

Lugnut-4292
Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

Have no idea what you are talking about....I thought I was tech Savvy...maybe not..!...Take care..Cassie..

Hi Cassie,

I'm a bit of a geek & work in IT. I don't like being tracked on the internet as I think it is an *** of human rights so I do my bit to try and cover my tracks. I hate the idea of the Snoopers Charter which risks being missused. I support the charity 'Liberty' and 'Amnesty International' who fight for such things as basic privacy.

Best wishes, LugNut.

Posted

one wish - controversial, but - that all the total desperadoes (of any gender or dynamic) showed some willingness to learn ;)