one granted wish, what would you chose?

Posted

It sounds cheesy but.....my wish would be to wake up tomorrow and every day living with my girlfriend. This will happen (hopefully within the next 5 minutes, but I could live with 12 months), but that's my wish.

That's probably more materialistic than what's allowed, but oh well :)

Posted

World peace and harmony and that all fluffy little rabbits were happy for ever.................

In reality - you know when you feel good, really good and are overcome by that feeling of real intent - i'd wish for a bit more of that please.  ;)   
(and world peace of course!)

Posted

Difficult to interpret..but I think I know what you mean..Cassie..

Posted

Hi Cassie  .......intent should probably read 'state of contentedness'  - does that make sense?

Posted

Sort off..You seem to be having the same problem I have in been explicit in what you mean..!...it is not that easy..Cassie

Posted

Bimbofication...I have to remember that word.!...Cassie

Posted

OK - so i don't consider myself  'materialistic' -  but yeah if i had countless millions - would probably buy a fast car, maybe a yacht and a few mansions ..........   (and a feckin phone that works!!!  - scuse me for being side tracked!)

So how about that every thing was FREE.

Posted
On 5/31/2018 at 2:39 PM, Cassie34 said:

Sort off..You seem to be having the same problem I have in been explicit in what you mean..!...it is not that easy..Cassie

Tell me about it - i work with visuals (as my brain has a massive bias towards that) - the written word and 'semantics' - just cause me grief - to the point where I just use them anyway (not 100% sure what 'semantics' are!)

Heyho - give me a picture everyday!

Posted
1 minute ago, callipygian said:

Tell me about it - i work with visuals (as my brain has a massive bias towards that) - the written word and 'semantics' - just cause me grief - to the point where I just use them anyway (not 100% sure what 'semantics' are!)

Heyho - give me a picture everyday!

Doubt whether this will be allowed ..this is not an offer to meet etc..but if you check out my photos either late tonight or by Sunday there will be A very questionable photo..would ...love to know what you think...since you must have an Artistic leaning Cassie

Posted
2 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

Doubt whether this will be allowed ..this is not an offer to meet etc..but if you check out my photos either late tonight or by Sunday there will be A very questionable photo..would ...love to know what you think...since you must have an Artistic leaning Cassie

Not sure why it would be allowed?

But i will give it my 'eye' and then comeback with some observations in the written word format.

Posted

Thanks...You most welcome to send me a message because for some reason I am now able to receive messages etc...was not able to receive  messages until a couple of days ago.!...or spanks..Cassie...Can I send you a message when I have posted that photo.

Posted

Thanks..Hope you will like it...Whether a 10 second self timer is enough for me to hobble to where I need to be for the photo to be taken..might be quite a challenge...but I am going to have alot of fun trying...Cassie

• 2 weeks later...
SecretExplo-5206
Posted

hmm let's see. I would say to be able to explore the universe with the person you love. looking at all the stars with there uniqueness. seeing the beauty that is out there. that would be amazing. 

Posted

I really love your comment..Cassie...

Posted

Most individuals would think about ***, materialistic wants , so it is really refreshing to have a comment from a member who thinks outside the obvious..!.Cassie

SecretExplo-5206
Posted

thank you 😊. much more than *** and sex to life. certain things can't be bought. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day. 
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

Posted

mine would be that every month, yes just once a month a woman dress in her stilettos,stockings, etc just had to please me for an hour or two, it should be a different woman everytime, is that allowed.

Posted

You never know...sometimes wishes do Come true...!..Cassie

Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

You never know...sometimes wishes do Come true...!..Cassie

one day,,,,,,, I live and hope,

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a few things I would wish for. More confidence and to be less self conscious so I could walk up and talk to women; the ability to retain and apply more of what I learn from school more frequently/easily; more motivation and drive to work on things I've always wanted to do; my dick to grow an inch or two, a presidential candidate I could actually feel good about voting for.... 

Picking one thing thing to wish for is like eating Lays potato chips... You can't have just one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• 3 months later...
Posted

The end of hunting ***s for fun/sport.

I detest these people with a passion.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My wish would to have been born a girl.