one granted wish, what would you chose?

Posted

I'm not sure what I'd wish for, I'm pretty happy with my life the way it is. I'd like to make some pretty big improvements to Miss T's but that would involve a lot of *** so that's not allowed. 

Maybe I'll just wish I was a bit younger so I have more time to enjoy my life

Posted

One pretty boring one: to wake up in a world that has cracked carbon free energy (and maybe space exploration whilst we're at it).

One pretty standard one: to be 16 again and know what I know now.

One slightly out there one: to solve the Reimann Hypothesis.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

For every subsequent wish I made to be granted, of course.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Change my gender, or at least be androgynous enough to pass as either. 

Posted
On 3/24/2018 at 1:28 PM, CrimsonSins said:

To be a vampire, a proper Dracula style nosferatu. To be able to turn others, to mind control, to turn to smoke and live forever.

OMG, i feel you :heart_eyes:

• 2 months later...
Posted

Id love to wake up in the morning as a woman and still very much as a submissive.

Posted

To wake up in a hammock on a sunny beach, chilled music playing and  nothing but free spirited people as company 

Posted

I'd wish to always be able to speak any language I wanted.

Posted

My mum...now in her mid 80's..spoke 5 languages...,now only 4 fluently...Swahili is the one she is out of practise...Can start a sentence in one language , continue in another and so on..without thinking....so natural...Apart from English..Polish and French are the other two languages I speak...French is not too good...not enough occasions to practise..!..Cassie

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

To go back in time 13 years or so with all my current memories and experiences...

Posted

Hard one...probably not to have my *** disorder anymore. It makes me tired ALL THE TIME because I'm anemic so I'm always struggling with it. I can't take iron either.

Posted

My wife to be fit and healthy with a kinky mind like mine

Posted

I would choose to have everyone I love and care about get everything they want out of life.

Posted

My wish would be to wake up a man with a family that I know supports me for me no matter what. 

• 6 months later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

My wish would be to have a leather outfit that covers me from head to heels and a lady dressed the same to share it with.

Posted

To be 40 years younger, with the experience and confidence I have today...

• 2 months later...
Posted

That people would stop giving other people so much shit about being who they want to be. 

Posted
21 hours ago, nymphetaminx said:

That people would stop giving other people so much shit about being who they want to be. 

PREACH

Posted

That I wouldn't suffer a crisis of confidence everytime I push myself out into the world

Posted

Having endless cum supply hoozing out when my kitten blow me and fill her mouth dripping down her chin 😈😂

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'd just like to see *** cruelty and suffering resigned to the history books.

D...

• 1 month later...
qwertytothemax
Posted

I'd wish away the virus so that we can get back to our regular lives and these munches can pick up again.

SolomanStrange
Posted

Cliche I know but I want to be the best version of me, healthy, happy, emotionally balanced, motivated and giving.