manchester spanko munch 17/06/17

Su****

Posted

The Manchester spanko munch is held on the 3rd Saturday of the month in the RED mezzanine level of Tribecca bar. Please be aware we are NOT a play munch but do feel free to come along and meet old friends and make new ones.
-----------------------------------------------------the next munch is Saturday the 17th June

we are a friendly bunch we vary in size each month so you never know who you will meet. i pride myself on making this munch friendly to all patrons and newbies alike. we chat about anything and everything so you will find something you like to chat about.

Take a look at our event page

https://www.fetish.com/england/greater+manchester/manchester/events/munches+%26+other+fetish%2fbdsm+events/manchester-spanko-munch-17-06-17/585

if you have any questions please feel free to message me
here paige

see you soon
paige

Posted

Sounds amazing! Wish I was in Manchester for this! Thanks for making a shout out ;)

• 1 month later...
amathist918
Posted
On Thursday, June 01, 2017 at 8:40 PM, paige_the_pet said:

The Manchester spanko munch is held on the 3rd Saturday of the month in the RED mezzanine level of Tribecca bar. Please be aware we are NOT a play munch but do feel free to come along and meet old friends and make new ones.
-----------------------------------------------------the next munch is Saturday the 17th June

we are a friendly bunch we vary in size each month so you never know who you will meet. i pride myself on making this munch friendly to all patrons and newbies alike. we chat about anything and everything so you will find something you like to chat about.

Take a look at our event page

https://www.fetish.com/england/greater+manchester/manchester/events/munches+%26+other+fetish%2fbdsm+events/manchester-spanko-munch-17-06-17/585

if you have any questions please feel free to message me
here paige

see you soon
paige

Hi im subissive silky stocking wearer in need of master can u help me xxx