Cuckolded female submissive

Kalislavepm

Posted

I was just wondering if I am the only woman who has a desire to be cuckolded by her Master?

I know it's a rather old word and maybe it only refers to men as an insult.

I've just loved the concept since learning if it while studying restoration comedy.

My Master likes the idea and has tasked me with making it a reality. Do you think there would be women happy to be in that dynamic?

Posted
You mean you would be "cuckolding" him or you want to be "cuckqueaned" in other words, who's the one you want to bring someone else to the nest? hehehe, in any case I don't think you are the only one with a fantasy of infidelity, I actually think it is the first step into the lovely path of poly-amour
Posted

yeah, cuckqueen - while not as widely spoken, is a common fantasy.

Posted

My girlfriend is a cuckqueen, she only has a good orgasm now if i tell her in detail who i've been with and she loves the thought that the women  i see know i'm in a relationship and know they are cheating on my partner. She gets turned on by being humiliated and insists that i keep the women secret from her and only tell her what we got up to.

Posted

Oh gosh! No definitely not me cuckolding my master! *Shudders at the very thought*

Thank you for your response fifiofo. It's nice to know that there might be others like me.

Thanks rampitup. You gave me an interesting insight.

I think what I am finding difficult is that I am to find the girls. Which so far has been impossible.

Posted

Yeah, trying to find the women for your Master to fuck - there's a challenge in that.

Too often there are, well, guys posing as women looking for women for the guy they're claiming to be looking on behalf of.  For example.

For almost extra *** - you could pay somebody to fuck him.

Posted

Haha Eye,

Believe me, I have thought about paying someone for him. I'm just not sure how he would react to that idea.

And you are right, the fakers are a *** in the proverbial. So, obviously anyone with an ounce of sense would be suspicious. How can I get over that hurdle!

Posted

Yeah - reaction could go a couple of ways.  

Separating from fakers can often be a long hurdle.  Have you considered/tried munches or swingers clubs

Posted

Finding the girls is an interesting point Kalislavepm. When my girlfriend first asked me to cuckold her i wanted her to find me girls but she never liked the idea of that. She wanted me to have secret affairs and tease her about them. I on the other hand was not confident enough to go out picking up girls so it didn't happen straight away. Over time situations would occur and her fantasy was fulfilled. But i have to say going out to find partners is not as easy as it sounds.

Posted

We did toy with the idea of a swingers club. Unfortunately a friend put me in touch with a guy very much into the scene who offered to help find the right club for us. But Master went ballistic, thinking the the guy was wanting to use me.

So that idea was scrapped as at a swingers club, there is the likely chance the men would be interested in me. 

I was wondering if a BDSM night would be different. At least there most would know I am collared and respect that I am not playing.

I really want to do this for both of us. He deserves to be pleasured.

Posted

Yeah, I can imagine that could be a problem.

BDSM clubs do have a bit more scope - some do have the required license for sex on premises in some areas for extra scope