Advice needed from experienced Dommes

babyj-1635

Posted

So been with this guy on and off for 2 years.  We have entered into a D/S dynamic but I have a lot to learn.  He’s not into *** just total domination and emsculation.  Ultimately wants to become my cuckold, I’m feeling I’m out of my depth .. can anyone help? 

Posted
If you feel out of your depth and uncomfortable it's easy don't do it. As your the dominant it's not about his wants it's about YOU tell him how it is how it's going to be .
Posted

As MissB says, if your uncomfortable with it don't do it..but if you'd like to explore it, start slowly and carefully, and at all stages keep communicating with your sub partner to make sure it really is what you both want, or you'll risk losing what you already have.

Don't rush into anything, and be honest with your prospective third/bull too, what they expect is probably sex straight away but make sure all 3 of you are on the same page, minimal expectations will help avoid big disappointments, do you wish your sub to be an active participant or just observe until clean up, do you want him to serve the bull too, do you want him to be involved, have sex with you afterwards or just watch cock locked and kneeling by the bed perhaps?..cuckolding is a lot more than just a 3 way, and a very different dynamic than swinging..remember You have all the power and control in this..and you don't have to do it at all.

Posted
3 hours ago, MISSB596 said:

If you feel out of your depth and uncomfortable it's easy don't do it. As your the dominant it's not about his wants it's about YOU tell him how it is how it's going to be .

Yes if someone is un willing to do it, then don't do it. But a relationship goes two ways, it's not all what the domme wants. You should always be considering if the sub is enjoying it as well. At the end of the day everyone is equal. 

Take the advice from MsJax, just take it slow, talk it out. 

Posted

Some greqt advice thank you . No I don’t wish my sub to be involved at all, and would never be a 3 way.  Him tied in a room next door would be where I think it would start progressing to him being in the room to observe only.  I really enjoy the dominance, the power, and now are looking to move things forward.  I am aware that although I’m in control that he must also be enjoying it too.  It’s very new to both of us and not something I ever thought I had in me but we are both enjoying it so far.  I just need to learn how to become a more assertive D I guess ;)