Pinktink

Sissies

Posted

Hi I'm am wondering if there is a social hierarchy with the world of bdsm. I' am new to this world and have just become comfortable with seeing myself as a sissy. However from what I have read and the impression I get from people I've talked. It feels as tho sissies are seen as the lowest of the low in the bdsm community. Im hoping to be enlightened.

eyemblacksheep
Posted

Sissies are... well, each sissy is different.  Some are sissies because they're neither good enough to be a man or woman.  Some are sissies because becoming more towards an intimidation of a woman is still better than being a man.

Posted
I disagree with any idea of hierarchy at the community level, fetishism must be done for the fun of it, it is a game, rules are in place and commitment is required yes, but if your question is actually at a community scale, then no, everyone is equal, regardless of what side of the lash you end up, hehehe, hierarchy appears at playtime, and it is only valid then. I think the role of "sissy" is cute and in my personal opinion it should be born out of respect, fascination and love for femininity; even if it includes cuckolding and all that more intense stuff.
  • Like 4
MsJax
Posted
11 hours ago, Pinktink said:

Hi I'm am wondering if there is a social hierarchy with the world of bdsm. I' am new to this world and have just become comfortable with seeing myself as a sissy. However from what I have read and the impression I get from people I've talked. It feels as tho sissies are seen as the lowest of the low in the bdsm community. Im hoping to be enlightened.

I think some feel threatened, some feel awkward because they don't know if they are supposed to respond in a certain way, others embarassed by their own ignorance, some will just have a wall, some may not like the person and react passive aggressively or just meanly, some don't realise what they say or, perhaps rather, how they say it impacts negatively, some are misinformed and some are just plain rude, and all of that can apply to Any role..some may consider there's a hierarchy, I, and I think the majority of people, would disagree with that.

Strive to be the best sissy you can be and make yourself happy..the only hierarchy you need to worry about is the one you have with your significant other x

• Like 3
SirArtu
Posted
Everyone's equal until you agree otherwise. That's the only hierarchy I know...
  • Like 4
eyemblacksheep
Posted

yeah - I was thinking about this thread and hierarchy before these other great comments also came in.

Hierarchy is largely by choice and by relationship dynamic.