Sissies

Wi****

Posted

Hi I'm am wondering if there is a social hierarchy with the world of bdsm. I' am new to this world and have just become comfortable with seeing myself as a sissy. However from what I have read and the impression I get from people I've talked. It feels as tho sissies are seen as the lowest of the low in the bdsm community. Im hoping to be enlightened.

Posted

Sissies are... well, each sissy is different.  Some are sissies because they're neither good enough to be a man or woman.  Some are sissies because becoming more towards an intimidation of a woman is still better than being a man.

Posted
I disagree with any idea of hierarchy at the community level, fetishism must be done for the fun of it, it is a game, rules are in place and commitment is required yes, but if your question is actually at a community scale, then no, everyone is equal, regardless of what side of the lash you end up, hehehe, hierarchy appears at playtime, and it is only valid then. I think the role of "sissy" is cute and in my personal opinion it should be born out of respect, fascination and love for femininity; even if it includes cuckolding and all that more intense stuff.
Posted
11 hours ago, Pinktink said:

Hi I'm am wondering if there is a social hierarchy with the world of bdsm. I' am new to this world and have just become comfortable with seeing myself as a sissy. However from what I have read and the impression I get from people I've talked. It feels as tho sissies are seen as the lowest of the low in the bdsm community. Im hoping to be enlightened.

I think some feel threatened, some feel awkward because they don't know if they are supposed to respond in a certain way, others embarassed by their own ignorance, some will just have a wall, some may not like the person and react passive aggressively or just meanly, some don't realise what they say or, perhaps rather, how they say it impacts negatively, some are misinformed and some are just plain rude, and all of that can apply to Any role..some may consider there's a hierarchy, I, and I think the majority of people, would disagree with that.

Strive to be the best sissy you can be and make yourself happy..the only hierarchy you need to worry about is the one you have with your significant other x

Posted
Everyone's equal until you agree otherwise. That's the only hierarchy I know...
Posted

yeah - I was thinking about this thread and hierarchy before these other great comments also came in.

Hierarchy is largely by choice and by relationship dynamic.  

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 3/26/2018 at 1:05 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

Sissies are... well, each sissy is different.  Some are sissies because they're neither good enough to be a man or woman.  Some are sissies because becoming more towards an intimidation of a woman is still better than being a man.

I always thought of sissies as sexual creatures, kind of exotic in a way.   I get the opinion they like being used.

Posted

I look on myself as a sissy.My natural instinct after I've kissed a guy is to get on my knees.You are right,i have a need to be used for sex and would be disappointed if it turned out the guy didn't want to dominate me.More than suck his cock and fuck me.I need to be face fucked and taken roughly,my ass lubed but taken and made to feel like im a cheap whore and there just to take the guy's cum.I think as a sissy i do have fantasy's of being a whore.Mentally and physically i love to be used.

Posted

As a sissy i genuinely feel bdsm is a beautiful thing and it's so nice to submit.If people feel im at the bottom of the pile in terms of hierarchy then my sissy mind relishes it.Lower than a slave.Yes please,the girly has finally found her place.I kneel in the presence of my superiors and offer my body.

Posted
8 hours ago, JohnnyJingles said:

I always thought of sissies as sexual creatures, kind of exotic in a way.   I get the opinion they like being used.

in my experience - there's very much a mixed bag.  there's a sissy I kinda know, not really talked to recently but used to chat with and they always kinda struggled a little bit because there was this assumption they wanted to suck cock or do strap-on or any form of cuckold.   But, likewise, there are sissy events where it is very much around a lot of cock sucking, ***d-bi, 'being used' so to speak.

It's a slightly broad church 

I think sometimes sissies do get a little bit of a bad rap and it's often down to toxic attitudes of other sissies - this can be a common problem within kink in general; in this case what I mean by toxic attitudes is there's often a misogyny attached.  "I am a sissy because I'm not good enough to be a man or woman" = great.  "I am a sissy because I just want to be a used little slut" = great. "I am a sissy because being a woman is lesser than being a man" = misogyny and should be avoided. 

Posted

Definitely agree that the misogyny should be avoided. But what’s the difference between a “sissy” and simply a bottom? As a bottom to a very strong and dominant top, does that make you a sissy?

Posted

Sissies usually have a style of dress/attire - normally overly feminine - pink, frills, lace, etc. perhaps OTT make up. To the point there's almost like a kind of parody.

Whereas bottom can be just any form of play really. 

• 3 weeks later...
Smudgemylipstick
Posted

this one is certainly the very lowest of the low, it is a pathetic Sissy it is happiest knowing it's unworthy

Posted (edited)

I agree with Smudgemylipstick.Its nice to be at the bottom of any sexual hierachy,if such a thing exists.I most definitely does in any sexual relationship i am in albeit an hour with a total stranger who takes complete control or a fairly longterm owner who keeps my attention by finding different ways to degrade and humiliate me and consider myself lower than a slave although my mindset is probably the same.Lower than anyone,definitely not worthy of being given a name other than something degrading and unacceptable to most.My name should be whore cunt.A blow up doll that just happens to have a a pulse.A mindless sex toy.People like me crave sex with groups of men,and myself love being used and ***d by women as well.My cock cage won't allow me to orgasm so i really only exist for other people's pleasure.My fantasy? To be put on the game,with my Master keeping the ***.

Edited by Ian-7253
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Can a sissy be both male or female? I often see the term 'sissy pussy' but I'm still not clear as to what or who it refers too. Is is a male anus who refers to themselves as a sissy or can it be a female who refers to themselves as a sissy and their genitalia ie vagina, pussy?

Posted
2 hours ago, Oralfixsation said:

Can a sissy be both male or female? I often see the term 'sissy pussy' but I'm still not clear as to what or who it refers too. Is is a male anus who refers to themselves as a sissy or can it be a female who refers to themselves as a sissy and their genitalia ie vagina, pussy?

A 'sissy pussy' usually refers to either

- the anus

- the penis, usually implying it's too small to be a dick

Whilst there's still variables in sissys.   Sissys are assigned male.  Some (not all) are trans.  Some enjoy a sissy persona.  Some do it as a form of ***.

For some a sissy is neither good enough to be man or women.  For others a sissy can be a celebration of the femine form

And there's some where it's horribly misogynistic (i.e. "being a woman is humiliating") 

Posted
Wednesday at 10:00 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

A 'sissy pussy' usually refers to either

- the anus

- the penis, usually implying it's too small to be a dick

Whilst there's still variables in sissys.   Sissys are assigned male.  Some (not all) are trans.  Some enjoy a sissy persona.  Some do it as a form of ***.

For some a sissy is neither good enough to be man or women.  For others a sissy can be a celebration of the femine form

And there's some where it's horribly misogynistic (i.e. "being a woman is humiliating") 

Thank you I feel I have learnt a bit more

Posted

eye i thought small penis was referred to as sissy clit, cos its too small to be a dick, thank god in my case