I have always felt something was missing.

Posted

Before I fond BDSM and websites like this I always felt that something was missing in my life. No I didn't ever know really why was until one day I came across another BDSM site so it made me look into it more and I realised that might have been what was missing in my life. That yearned to be a slave so through that I looked into other things. 

mM question has anyone else had had that situation like that we didn't know what was missing in their life I'm interested to find out

Posted

I feel similar to this. I was aware the my sexual desires were kinky and that I liked to submit. A man once told me, "You're the most submissive woman I've ever slept with."  At the time, I didn't know about dom/sub sex, so it would seem it is a natural state of my sexuality.  Having been in relationships that were sexually disappointing, and then some that weren't, it became clear to me that I wanted to be dominated.
However, where I can relate to your aha moment is this: In the past six months I've been learning about BDSM and now I know for sure that it's more than a preference in the bedroom, I need it to be happy. The more I learn, the more I want. I haven't had a full on dom/sub relationhip (only the sex part)... but I'm pretty sure that it's going to be the only truly well fit for me.

Posted

I totally agree with Emma, I wake up some mornings and I grieve that I don't have my master to serve. Not the person as such, but the routine I had, the lifestyle and secrecy, that feeling of belonging. It's not just a slap on the arse, it's a lifestyle choice x