Adult breastfeeding

Lo****

Posted

Hi is there any men out there that are turned on by big milky breasts and any women who act on it

Posted

Yeah same, kinda surprised it's not in the fetishes

Posted
a woman who just had a baby and is in the status of breasfeeding is unlikely to be in the mood emotionally and physically for kinks or fetishism. Unless I am wrong there, any woman opinion?
MistressMettle
Posted

This is quite a common fetish. Some women are pretty horny while breastfeeding but you're looking at a small pool of women who are breastfeeding and also looking to meet a random man for sex

Posted

Not the sex I just want to feed from a woman and if she gets horny while feeding and wants more that’s fine

Lancslass-5830
Posted

Have induced lactation for a partner in the past would do it again for sure  nothing quite like it 

Posted
On 28/03/2018 at 3:47 PM, FabSeverus said:

a woman who just had a baby and is in the status of breasfeeding is unlikely to be in the mood emotionally and physically for kinks or fetishism. Unless I am wrong there, any woman opinion?

Some women can lactate years after having a baby, i'm one of them.

If you just have had a baby it can be tiring, and some women do feel like their breasts are only for the baby when lactating, but not everyone is the same.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hello everyone!

I am a healthy 22 year old woman from Staffordshire, England and am currently breastfeeding my son who was born in November 2017.

I am a fully screened and registered (breast)milk bank donor - I don't smoke, drink or take any medication with the exception of supplements (vitamin D, vitamin C and B12).

I have a huge oversupply of milk, my freezer is FULL with over 150oz and so I am looking to sell some of my liquid white gold for £2 per fluid oz. 

All milk is obtained using an electric breast pump which has been thoroughly washed and sterilized TWICE with a microwave steam sterilizer (no chemicals used). It is then transferred into pre-sterilized breast milk storage bags, dated and frozen while still warm.

I am happy to sell to anyone - no questions asked - and am able to post or offer collection.

Just to be clear, I am not offering a wetnursing service.

Any questions please don't hesitate to message me! Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]

• 3 months later...
B3autifulStrang3r
Posted

I have nursed my 3 children and husband, its amazing, I love the taste of it too, 

• 2 weeks later...
theairguitarhero
Posted

It really needs to be added to the fetishes. Nothing on earth like it. It’s a kink that can be both intimate and naughty

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i was once involved with a site that was dedicated to lactation. To my utter shock and awe, they catered for couples where the woman was the higher earner, and the man accepted a regime to be 'trained' to lactate, allowing her to continue being the bread-winner.