Your perfect bondage item or set up...

Posted

If you could design and have made your dream bondage item or contraption....what would it be...Not for your partner, but for yourself.!...Cassie

Posted

Well...To answer my own topic..I did a course in working in leather..love the feel and smell...and a course in working in surgical stainless steel...a bugger of a metal to work with..also welding..so I am having one hell of a time making my own dream items..If you want to know what I am making..then you will have to read some of my topics etc...One in particular...Cassie.

Princess_Lolly
Posted

4 words: Bound vibrator filled slut.

Posted

To be honest?! What ever leaves me completely *** and begging for more!! Though if restrained for a while comfort has to play a part also!

Always had a thing about stocks for some reason?! Not sure where that one comes from!!

Posted

I might be able to help you with where the stocks idea came from.....have you ever watched the Avengers ...one episode featured alot of villagers locked up in old fashioned "bondage items"...etc...stocks...scolds bridle ..etc..A really great episode....maybe you watched it along time ago..and now...?....

• 1 month later...
snailyworm
Posted

It would be a sleep sack that my mistress has had made for me from one  of her old leather catsuits, a hood made from her well worn hot pants, a monoboot made from her old stiletto thigh highs and strapped up with her old belts.  My collar would be made from her old leather corset and my silence would be ensured by her reversing her strap on to use as a gag

Posted

Interesting..You have given me another idea for a self getting into and lockable sleep sack...needs alot of thought , but it will keep me awake for ages....I need to sleep so please do NOT give me any more ideas..Cassie