Kinky Politician Treasure Hunt

serenaa

Posted

Noticed politicians being naughty lately? We’ve hidden 12 images of kinky officials within Fetish.com, and your task is to hunt them down for due punishment. Each day, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. If you come across one of these dirty diplomats, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and swap stories on which one of them you think has been the naughtiest. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted

So, just  to check - is there just one to find each day?

Posted
Every day you can find one politician. And you can give a politician away to a person, who didn't find one yet.
Posted
You can find our first hidden kinky politician from today as it's the first day of this game; there will be two hidden kinky politicians tomorrow, three of them the day after tomorrow, and so on... After 12 days you'll be able to find all of them across the site, but you won't be the first one if you don't get cracking asap! ;) Have fun & keep it kinky!!
Posted

If you haven't found yesterdays kinky politician yet, here's a clue: 

Each of the politicians you find will earn you 20 points. Go have a look at your balance!

Does anyone have a good hint for today's one? :) 

Posted

This is a spanking good game...is that a hint as to where to find today's politician? Hmm, it might just be! 

Posted
1 hour ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

This is a spanking good game...is that a hint as to where to find today's politician? Hmm, it might just be! 

If it's where the spanks are i cant fiiiiiiiiiind it 

Posted
I must be blind as I’ve looked everywhere!? 😕 the ones I thought it was do nothing when I click on them
Posted
BigPolly, do you like spanking? You should find out more about the fetish. 😉
Posted

I’ve looked on all the spanking stuff, clicked on the 3 that I thought it was yet nothing 🙄

Posted

Well I never knew all that fetish stuff was there!! 😂😂

Posted

All these people with a fetish for spanking....you'd never expect that here. ;) 

(And yes, that's a further clue, for those struggling to find it) 

Posted
Today you need to look at yourself and find the inner politician... ;)
Posted
She's looking a bit miserable. Mind you she is PM !
Posted
everyone in the 'community', I have a 'fetish' for 'spanking'..... that's my confession to help y'all find your next hidden dirty little putin. :)
Posted
I found Ttrmp but have no idea where and gave him away, oops.
Posted
Someone helped me, thanks. I'm going to break the site servers now playing this game, lol.
Posted
15 hours ago, Edubbs said:

has anyone else had a visit from a very powerful english woman

Every night in my dreams ;)   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fetish_girl
Posted
Today's one was tricky!!! But if you like to COMPETE you might already know what my suggestion is.... :D