First thing..

Posted

I love foot worshippers, but, above any other fetish, the foot seems to have very different appeals for different reasons ..so my question is..what is the first thing you notice about a foot, and what about that particular part makes it the focus of your attention?

Posted
First thing I notice are the toes. If they're cute and chubby it's attractive to me. I have no foot fetish at all...
Posted (edited)

I read somewhere, years ago now, that chubby toes were an sign of fertility and youth..so perhaps that's why you notice them, subconsciously perhaps, being as you don't have a foot fetish, but are an alpha male.

Thank you for your reply SirArtu 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Forgot to quote, so added a name.
Posted

I also notice the toes. Nicely ***ted and well looked after is what i look for 

Posted

But..do you prefer slim toes, or chubby ones, short ones or longer ones, a short nail or longer one..does a toe ring do it for you or turn you off?

Do you know what it is about toes that draws you in?

Posted

I prefer short toes. Short nails. Long nails dont do it for me. A ring looks good on toes. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, swalesguy72 said:

I prefer short toes. Short nails. Long nails dont do it for me. A ring looks good on toes. 

Thank you.

Jamesfootlover
Posted

Agree that the first thing I look at is the toes. Can’t really explain in detail what makes one set of toes more beautiful than other but for me the toes being the correct length (by that I mean not having one toe far longer than any others), not really thin toes, again just my preference. Medium size toes are perfect for me haha but chubby toes can also be really sexy! Love ***ted toe nails bu  it too long... and toe rings are a very sexy extra.

The other thing that instantly draws my attention is the colour of the skin. Sounds a bit weird perhaps but love the pink hue some girls have to the sole of there feet or toes.

obviously there’s are just my own personal kinks and likes.

Hope I’ve not gone on too much and also answered your question x

Posted
21 minutes ago, Jamesfootlover said:

Agree that the first thing I look at is the toes. Can’t really explain in detail what makes one set of toes more beautiful than other but for me the toes being the correct length (by that I mean not having one toe far longer than any others), not really thin toes, again just my preference. Medium size toes are perfect for me haha but chubby toes can also be really sexy! Love ***ted toe nails bu  it too long... and toe rings are a very sexy extra.

The other thing that instantly draws my attention is the colour of the skin. Sounds a bit weird perhaps but love the pink hue some girls have to the sole of there feet or toes.

obviously there’s are just my own personal kinks and likes.

Hope I’ve not gone on too much and also answered your question x

Thank you James, that's a great answer, I'm detail orientated, there  can never be too much information 😊

The 'colour preference'  isn't as unusual as you might think, I've had requests to bleach my feet, fake tan them , and even stand in water hot long enough to turn them red.

Soles are sooo neglected, nice to see someone appreciates them 😊

Jamesfootlover
Posted

Thanks MsJax,  it’s great to know it’s not just me who licked the colour of feet. Although the hot water one doesn’t do it me lol. But that probably because I love dirty feet haha.

I absolutely adore worshipping feet that have a scent to them so freshly cleaned is not my preference.

i absolutely adore soles of the feet, the wrinkled lines across the sole , the arch of the sole and the way they taste when you lick them clean of sweat mmmm drives me wild thinking about it. Seeing the soles of a woman’s feet often drives me super horny but it’s very rare that see a woman’s soles in public. Toes are much more common to have a little perve over :-) x

Posted (edited)

Like most of the replies that you have already had so far, I am also drawn to the toes especially if they are peeping out of a shoe or sandal etc. My preference is short chubby toes. I hate long bony toes with long nails and also hate it when the second toe is longer than the big toe. But I feel I have to jump on the soles point that was mentioned. I too love the soles of the feet, especially when they are scrunched up or stretched out with the toes splayed. I also agree with the liking of the colour variations on the soles. Some women have got that red/pink hue while others have got almost a pale yellowy hue to them. For me the soles are the most exciting part of a womans feet and I revel in working the soles over to press her buttons. I have also discovered that some women suffer from foot shyness, either shy to have them touched and played with or shy to take shoes and or socks off to expose their bare tootsies.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Hi, Toes are what I find most appealing.... I like a paler foot with medium to long thin toes, definately have to have polish on, blues black and greens my fav! Or even a different colour on each toe. I like the nails to be longer rather than shorter. I like open toed shoes so I can see the ***ted nails and am a sucker for flip flops... Toe rings are great and an ankle chain is a nice touch too. My fav foot act is having slightly smelly (not sweaty/or dirty) feet in my face and having the toes covering my nose and smelling them!! This really does it for me lol. I generally like anything to do with feet even taking a partner shoe shopping! Just need to find someone now... and roll on summer so I can drool over feet daily!!

Posted
5 hours ago, Jamesfootlover said:

Thanks MsJax,  it’s great to know it’s not just me who licked the colour of feet. Although the hot water one doesn’t do it me lol. But that probably because I love dirty feet haha.

I absolutely adore worshipping feet that have a scent to them so freshly cleaned is not my preference.

i absolutely adore soles of the feet, the wrinkled lines across the sole , the arch of the sole and the way they taste when you lick them clean of sweat mmmm drives me wild thinking about it. Seeing the soles of a woman’s feet often drives me super horny but it’s very rare that see a woman’s soles in public. Toes are much more common to have a little perve over :-) x

I've never done any of the colour changing, my feet come as they are on the day, but I appreciate the appeal, even the aesthetic to a degree.

Scents are very important too I agree, and so many to appeal 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, nylonfeetfanatic said:

Like most of the replies that you have already had so far, I am also drawn to the toes especially if they are peeping out of a shoe or sandal etc. My preference is short chubby toes. I hate long bony toes with long nails and also hate it when the second toe is longer than the big toe. But I feel I have to jump on the soles point that was mentioned. I too love the soles of the feet, especially when they are scrunched up or stretched out with the toes splayed. I also agree with the liking of the colour variations on the soles. Some women have got that red/pink hue while others have got almost a pale yellowy hue to them. For me the soles are the most exciting part of a womans feet and I revel in working the soles over to press her buttons. I have also discovered that some women suffer from foot shyness, either shy to have them touched and played with or shy to take shoes and or socks off to expose their bare tootsies.

Short and chubby definitely seems comes out on top,  mine are longer and thinner, but although I've had complaints about that, not quite sure what I'm supposed to do about it 🤣

I loathe peep toe shoes, they squish my toes and make them just icky..ugh...but, I agree that on the right foot it's a very appealing look.

Posted
2 hours ago, FootGuy5 said:

Hi, Toes are what I find most appealing.... I like a paler foot with medium to long thin toes, definately have to have polish on, blues black and greens my fav! Or even a different colour on each toe. I like the nails to be longer rather than shorter. I like open toed shoes so I can see the ***ted nails and am a sucker for flip flops... Toe rings are great and an ankle chain is a nice touch too. My fav foot act is having slightly smelly (not sweaty/or dirty) feet in my face and having the toes covering my nose and smelling them!! This really does it for me lol. I generally like anything to do with feet even taking a partner shoe shopping! Just need to find someone now... and roll on summer so I can drool over feet daily!!

I think this demonstrates perfectly what I was saying..so much diversity in the appeal..thank you for sharing 

Posted
36 minutes ago, MsJax said:

Short and chubby definitely seems comes out on top,  mine are longer and thinner, but although I've had complaints about that, not quite sure what I'm supposed to do about it 🤣

I loathe peep toe shoes, they squish my toes and make them just icky..ugh...but, I agree that on the right foot it's a very appealing look.

Your feet are still very sexy to look at despite your longer thinner toes. I'm sure that most guys with a foot fetish would be only too happy to play with your feet. 

The grest thing about shoes that reveal toes squashed up or not is that magical moment when the shoes regardless of type are slipped off and her feet are revealed in all their glory. One reason I love nylon coveted feet so much is because of the sound the shoes make as they are slipped off the foot, music to my ears xx. 

Posted
12 hours ago, nylonfeetfanatic said:

Your feet are still very sexy to look at despite your longer thinner toes. I'm sure that most guys with a foot fetish would be only too happy to play with your feet. 

The grest thing about shoes that reveal toes squashed up or not is that magical moment when the shoes regardless of type are slipped off and her feet are revealed in all their glory. One reason I love nylon coveted feet so much is because of the sound the shoes make as they are slipped off the foot, music to my ears xx. 

You might be surprised..one of the things that prompted me to ask this question is the litany of complaints..sometimes bordering on ***, I get about foot pics.. demands to remove my ugly feet are commonplace..arch too high, or not high enough, soles too wrinkly, not wrinkly enough, toes too long or etc etc..too veiny, too puffy, too small, too big..I could go on, and on actually..!

Posted (edited)

As far as foot fetishists go, there is just no pleasing some folk. Fair enough that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts on your feet pics be they positive or negative. I would be happy to play with your feet any day of the week😉 xx. 

Edited by Deleted Member
spelling error
Posted

Id also be very happy to play with your feet. U wouldnt take any notice of what others say. If you want to post pics of your feet then you do it. It would make a lot of people on here happy 

Posted
1 hour ago, nylonfeetfanatic said:

As far as foot fetishists go, there is just no pleasing some folk. Fair enough that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts on your feet pics be they positive or negative. I would be happy to play with your feet any day of the week😉 xx. 

I agree..everyone is entitled to their opinion, that said...It does irk me somewhat when people with very little, or no profile information, and no pictures themselves of anything at all, feel they have the right to criticise anyone for what they display or indeed don't display..

Posted
1 hour ago, swalesguy72 said:

Id also be very happy to play with your feet. U wouldnt take any notice of what others say. If you want to post pics of your feet then you do it. It would make a lot of people on here happy 

That's sweet of you to say, thank you.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the smell or taste ;) 

The smell I can understand, especially if it's a little, shall we say, sweaty..but you're a Very lucky man if the first thing you get to notice is the taste!

Posted

haha, I dunno. I was being a bit... 

I guess in context.  I think if I'm about to do play and She takes Her shoes off, I  think it possibly first notice the size : and any size is good for me, if it's small then will it all go in my mouth - if it's big then will it smother me...  possibly from there the toes and sucking every one of them.  

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

haha, I dunno. I was being a bit... 

I guess in context.  I think if I'm about to do play and She takes Her shoes off, I  think it possibly first notice the size : and any size is good for me, if it's small then will it all go in my mouth - if it's big then will it smother me...  possibly from there the toes and sucking every one of them.  

Don't worry, being a bit...shone through lol

Making the most of what you have is a great attitude to have..and goes a long way to explaining a reply you left on another thread, about being lucky enough to worship rather a lot of feet 😎