First thing..

Posted

Toes are important but me, I’m a soles guy. I’m mesmerised when I catch a glimpse of a woman dangling her shoes. That fine balancing act along the toes, exposing the soft smooth arches of her feet. Just melts me. Toes wise I prefer medium toes but tend towards the longer side rather than the shorter side if I had to choose. Slender toes with high arches will win my heart. The smell is the next thing. I absolutely love it but I’m not really sure why. Inexplicable but it might have something to do with a woman’s natural/sweaty scent rather than being too clean or being too dirty. Dirty feet do nothing for me.

But I think a big part of my attraction to feet is to do with a woman being in a position of power and dominance. Being beneath a woman who knows she’s got my ticket is the ultimate turn on.  That said everyone’s different and it’s highly unlikely that I’d turn down the opportunity to worship the feet of someone I get along with at least. beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and I say you have perfectly delicious looking feet ;). 

A few miscellaneous side notes:

- Despite loving arches and soles I actually prefer girls who don’t wear heels often. Just looks ***ful when they take them off. I like them to be relaxed in flats or trainers. There’s something to be said about a sock tease.

- foot accessories is like a woman dressing up for the occasion. 10/10

- summer is the best😎

- there’s a lot of merit in women who like to be barefoot

- so far haven’t met a woman who doesn’t like a foot rub. Great for me

Posted
29 minutes ago, Qwartz101 said:

Toes are important but me, I’m a soles guy. I’m mesmerised when I catch a glimpse of a woman dangling her shoes. That fine balancing act along the toes, exposing the soft smooth arches of her feet. Just melts me. Toes wise I prefer medium toes but tend towards the longer side rather than the shorter side if I had to choose. Slender toes with high arches will win my heart. The smell is the next thing. I absolutely love it but I’m not really sure why. Inexplicable but it might have something to do with a woman’s natural/sweaty scent rather than being too clean or being too dirty. Dirty feet do nothing for me.

But I think a big part of my attraction to feet is to do with a woman being in a position of power and dominance. Being beneath a woman who knows she’s got my ticket is the ultimate turn on.  That said everyone’s different and it’s highly unlikely that I’d turn down the opportunity to worship the feet of someone I get along with at least. beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say and I say you have perfectly delicious looking feet ;). 

A few miscellaneous side notes:

- Despite loving arches and soles I actually prefer girls who don’t wear heels often. Just looks ***ful when they take them off. I like them to be relaxed in flats or trainers. There’s something to be said about a sock tease.

- foot accessories is like a woman dressing up for the occasion. 10/10

- summer is the best😎

- there’s a lot of merit in women who like to be barefoot

- so far haven’t met a woman who doesn’t like a foot rub. Great for me

Thank you Quartz ..thats a fantastic answer..and not just because you like some of the features my feet have 😉

Posted
12 minutes ago, MsJax said:

Thank you Quartz ..thats a fantastic answer..and not just because you like some of the features my feet have 😉

No problem. Only “some” features?.. all of them, more like!

as a counter question how and when did you discover guys/gals liked your feet in a sexual kind of way?

Posted

I don't think I have very high arches..do I? Maybe I do..

I've never had a lass anywhere near my feet, or wanting to be come to that..but to answer your question, it was kinda accidental.

I was dating a vanilla guy decades ago who, rather carelessly..or accidentally on purpose perhaps, let me find him naked with a pair of my shoes pressed into his nose..my Domme side...(back then I thought I was a freak, no internet, no fashionable books and a naivety that I still find embarrassing) hadn't really developed very much, although it showed with hindsight, I wasn't aware of it..anyway...I found myself demanding he put the shoe down and kissed my foot to apologise, then made him lick it, suck on my toes, and heel..every 10 minutes he got an item of his clothing back...it turned me on big time..but, was it the worship of the foot..or my 'control' over him that aroused me..as I stopped dating vanillas in my late 20s, I found myself deliberately looking for foot fetishists because the more they enjoy my feet..the more turned on I get.. and I got my answer.

It's the one thing that's a deal breaker with a potential partner/playmate..if they don't like feet, I don't go there.

Hope that answers your question? 

Posted
24 minutes ago, Qwartz101 said:

No problem. Only “some” features?.. all of them, more like!

as a counter question how and when did you discover guys/gals liked your feet in a sexual kind of way?

Answered in the above post..having issues with quoting and don't know how to tag 😕

Posted

I would love to actually meet a woman who loves her feet being worshipped and makes me do it. All the relationships i have had they have hated their feet being touched

Posted
1 hour ago, swalesguy72 said:

I would love to actually meet a woman who loves her feet being worshipped and makes me do it. All the relationships i have had they have hated their feet being touched

I always enjoyed a foot rub, even in vanilla relationships ..but I agree..its not easy to find someone who's a good match.

Don't give up though, we do exist 😊

Posted

I cant wait to find someone then 

Posted
9 minutes ago, swalesguy72 said:

I cant wait to find someone then 

Think most of us are in that boat.. but the odds aren't stacked favourably..

Posted

all my relationships came from a vanilla background - and all have included some form of footplay (some partners more into than others) sometimes it is about how to approach in a relationship (not making a big deal of it, but making the most of it) 

I believe, for foot stuff, it's easier to bring it up into a vanilla relationship than to seek someone kinky whose open for it.

Posted
25 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

all my relationships came from a vanilla background - and all have included some form of footplay (some partners more into than others) sometimes it is about how to approach in a relationship (not making a big deal of it, but making the most of it) 

I believe, for foot stuff, it's easier to bring it up into a vanilla relationship than to seek someone kinky whose open for it.

I agree...definitely one of the more mainstream 'kinks' and certainly the easiest to introduce to an otherwise vanilla relationship.

Posted

The secret definitely lies in how you approach and introduce your foot fetish with your partner. If you go diving in and blurt it out then you might freak them out. Take it slowly at first with subtle clues to see how your partner reacts. Simple foot massages on the sofa in front of the tv and even complimentary comments on how nice their feet look are good starting points. Once they feel comfortable with having their feet touched and enjoy the sensual feeling of a foot massage and when you get to the point of them asking you for a foot massage, then you are better placed to confess your fetish and do other things to their feet besides just massage. In my experience your partner will already be aware somewhat of your foot fetish. They won't have failed to notice that your eyes are drawn to them no matter how subtle you think you are being. 

Posted

I honestly can't remember how I raised my fetish with partners.  I think I just kissed their feet or sucked toes during foreplay.  

I never even thought it was much of a deal.  

And I think that's what can help work.  If it's like the telling of some big deep dark secret then you possibly already feel some form of nerves or shame about it.  Which makes it seem like bad.

I feel no shame for my foot fetish - I'm sometimes ashamed by the behaviour of other guys, but, sometimes in trying to distance yourself from negative behaviour automatically sets you on a more positive path.

Posted

I feel no shame with my foot fetish either, although i did as a ***ager. Embarrased to bring up the subject with mates or confide in anyone. Being a hormonal ***ager going through puberty while hiding a foot fetish was hard to hide.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

When I glace at someones feet the first thing I notice is the shape of their feet as made by their toes, and consequently the length of their toes. Some feet are slimmer and more tapered, others more square. Personally, I prefer more tapered feet with medium-long toes.

I like seeing how toes take a different shape to accommodate wearing pointy or peep toe shoes and how those toe positions become more permanent over time,  as long as the toes and feet are otherwise healthy looking.

I do appreciate seeing all cared for feet and the natural look is also very attractive. Particularly with red toe polish ;)

On 3/29/2018 at 10:06 PM, MsJax said:

they squish my toes and make them just icky..

I'm interested in your opinion here. Is it the feeling of your toes squashed up you don't like?

Posted
1 hour ago, bonsaitoes said:

When I glace at someones feet the first thing I notice is the shape of their feet as made by their toes, and consequently the length of their toes. Some feet are slimmer and more tapered, others more square. Personally, I prefer more tapered feet with medium-long toes.

I like seeing how toes take a different shape to accommodate wearing pointy or peep toe shoes and how those toe positions become more permanent over time,  as long as the toes and feet are otherwise healthy looking.

I do appreciate seeing all cared for feet and the natural look is also very attractive. Particularly with red toe polish ;)

I'm interested in your opinion here. Is it the feeling of your toes squashed up you don't like?

That's one aspect for sure, it's ***ful whether the shoes flat or not, whether that's down to the shape of my feet/toes or the shoe, most women don't seem to have the same problem so probably my foot shape or proportions..it also just looks ugly on me, toes cross over, and although my nails are short I find they cut into adjacent toes leaving a ***y mess and it rips into the skin too..again ***ful,  if I'm going to wear a sandal I go for a t bar instead, or a strappy design but never, ever, just a peep toe style.

I hope that answers your question? And thank you for your first thing thoughts too 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, MsJax said:

That's one aspect for sure, it's ***ful whether the shoes flat or not, whether that's down to the shape of my feet/toes or the shoe, most women don't seem to have the same problem so probably my foot shape or proportions..it also just looks ugly on me, toes cross over, and although my nails are short I find they cut into adjacent toes leaving a ***y mess and it rips into the skin too..again ***ful,  if I'm going to wear a sandal I go for a t bar instead, or a strappy design but never, ever, just a peep toe style.

I hope that answers your question? And thank you for your first thing thoughts too 😊

I imagine your forth toes would curl under quite a lot in peep toes. Is it just those or do others cross over too?

I've often wondered how I could make my forth toes curl in nearly as much as yours, rather than them being dead straight. I have tried elastic bands (as in photo wearing sandals) and at times pointy shoes. Usually my second toes give up the room instead by sitting on top while my big toes and third toes touch.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MsJax said:

I imagine your forth toes would curl under quite a lot in peep toes. Is it just those or do others cross over too?

I've often wondered how I could make my forth toes curl in nearly as much as yours, rather than them being dead straight. I have tried elastic bands (as in photo wearing sandals) and at times pointy shoes. Usually my second toes give up the room instead by sitting on top while my big toes and third toes touch.

Edited by bonsaitoes
That wasn't supposed to happen! How do you delete a post?
Posted
1 hour ago, bonsaitoes said:

They tuck under if anything, by far the biggest nail slashing toe culprits..your observant, so you'll have noticed the 2 between the curly and big toe, 'lean' the opposite direction to the curl, so if there isn't room to sit as they would naturally, they fight for space and have yet to reach an agreement that is remotely comfortable ..their opportunities lesson with each failed attempt.

Posted

Do your third toes curl down or under your second toes if encouraged too? Sounds like that could free up some space. Whenever I put on a pair of pointy shoes I have to curl my fourth toes by hand as I put them on, but they will stay there in the shoes.

Posted
31 minutes ago, bonsaitoes said:

Do your third toes curl down or under your second toes if encouraged too? Sounds like that could free up some space. Whenever I put on a pair of pointy shoes I have to curl my fourth toes by hand as I put them on, but they will stay there in the shoes.

There's some slight curl down depending on the shoe..but not anything I encourage. 

Rather boringly I'm afraid, comfort matters to me, and the older I get the more it matters. The idea of trying to *** my feet to make them fit does not appeal to me at all.

I remember seeing a news item 5 or 6 years ago from the States, where some women were having their little toes removed simply so they would be more comfortable in a stiletto shoe, and I've read similar articles where women were having toes shortened..each to their own but personally I think I'd buy alternate shoes rather than butcher my feet to make them fit..

• 4 years later...
Posted
On 4/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I think you got that right! I never had a female who objected to my paying attention to her feet, even though some were definitely vanilla, while the minority were a bit kinky. And yet, I've had foot sex with every female I played with. It's not hard (well, I got hard, lol) to get a female to enjoy having her toes sucked. I do speak from several years of sexperience.

Posted
4 hours ago, feet69 said:

I think you got that right! I never had a female who objected to my paying attention to her feet, even though some were definitely vanilla, while the minority were a bit kinky. And yet, I've had foot sex with every female I played with. It's not hard (well, I got hard, lol) to get a female to enjoy having her toes sucked. I do speak from several years of sexperience.

the thing is the whole line on what is kinky and what is vanilla is so varied that "kink" means different things to different people depending on what they see as normal behaviour or not.    Playing with someone's feet during sex is definitely not all that abnormal