Possible toxicity

Princess_Lolly

Princess_Lolly
Posted (edited)

I had sex with 3 guys (I knew one personally, the others acquaintances.) They had me interchange between them for like 2 hours but I um forgot I had my tampon in and the first guy fucking me got it pretty deep and I couldn't find the string (I tried to get it out there but just said "Fuck it. I'll just go to the ER later to remove it." Now I still have the tampon in me and ik people can die from toxicity from it in like a week. Would it be that bad if I didn't go to the ER until tomorrow?

It just sucks for me bcos just last week I had a buttplug stuck up my vagina. This is embarrassing 😵

Edited by candyfruitfly
Posted

Get medical help immediately, it is better to be embarrassed than to risk serious health issues over something like this. Doctors and nurses see all kinds of things, don't put it off any longer. 

Princess_Lolly
Posted

Thanks for the reply honey! Thankfully I successfully retrieved the tampon after using the bathroom. Kinda having to squat the toilet.. I'm just glad this time the  ER was avoided.

Princess_Lolly
Posted

Thanks for the reply honey! Thankfully I successfully retrieved the tampon after using the bathroom. Kinda having to squat the toilet.. I'm just glad this time the  ER was avoided.

Princess_Lolly
Posted
4 minutes ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Glad you're okay. 

Thanks honey ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted

it probably is still worth having a check up

you don't need to say how it got stuck

Posted
Good job you got it out as could have led to infection
Posted
Yes She’s Once....Twice...Three Times a Lady lol