SirArtu

Dirty Easter

SirArtu
Posted

Hello fellow Kinksters.

Hope you'e all enjoying the Easter break and many of you have filthy, dirty plans for the next few days.

My LLG and I have been trying various different things during play and I have a number of tricks up both sleeves for this weekend.

However, we're always open to trying different things so I'm looking for ideas/scenarios we could incorporate into our play.

Any suggestions that don' involve water sports or blood play will be considered.

We will then pick a few ideas and endeavour to take some pictures to post here later on.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might make a contribution into our play. 

Be Safe x

Artu

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Without knowing your skillsets, equipment, limits and environment, it’s a little difficult to give you any realistic ideas. Saying that, predicament play involving her making decisions (not necessarily good choices either way) can turn many a good scene into a complete headfuck.

I just spent two days with my sub. Where I also took him out to dinner, making him wear a bra under his tshirt. He spent the whole time worrying he would see someone he knew and they would notice his bra. He had a permanent hard on from it. 

The mind is a wonderful playground. Have a wonderful Easter 🐇

Heels 👠👠

Edited by MissHeels
  • Like 1