How does one know if a Moderator is on line to help with an Urgent query

Posted

I am not happy with a Topic and Post I submitted and is waiting for Approval...I do not want to go into any details...Help.. Cassie...It takes too long submitting a ticket...so is there any other way of sorting out a problem of my own doing..

Posted

Hi, there's no way to know if there's a moderator online, your best course of action is probably to submit a ticket.  

• 3 years later...
Posted

How do I submit a ticket. I wish there was a list of mods that are on line when there logged in to fetish.com 

Posted

To submit a ticket

At the bottom of the screen is a section called 'Help and Support'

Select 'Help'

'Submit a Ticket' is in the top right corner of the new screen.

This will go right through to support and make sure the relevant person picks up the ticket.

---

The forum mods only really have powers related to the forums.   If there is something urgent, such as posts that should not be there - you can report these. This is the best way to make sure they are dealt with.

In the chat there is a section to 'call chat operator' which again should alert someone if there is something urgent/inappropriate in the chat.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Charms said:

How do I submit a ticket. I wish there was a list of mods that are on line when there logged in to fetish.com 

Mods can only do so much charms.......best course of action is to raise a ticket so support can deal or report a profile if needs be. Like @FETMOD-KF says there is a chat-op button for help in the chat room and a mod who's online will respond. Same with forum mods they can only do so much they don't have the power to deal with some of the main pressing stuff that's only for support to do.

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Iv been helped by an awesome  mod. They even told me how to submit a ticket