New sub, looking for advice

Dontknow412

Dontknow412
Posted

Recently i figured out im really into being dominated by my s.o and he seems pretty okay to do so,

Im just not 100% sure what i would and wouldnt enjoy since neither of us are too experienced sexually 

We played around with choking and a holding down and little things like that and it just gets me

We talked about the idea of being woken up by him starting to have sex with me but we are both really unsure of things to en*** sub and dom

Any help appreciated 

Thanks in advance :D

Posted

Welcome! It's fun to discover  what you're into and what you like. Have a look round here and other kink communities/sites online and see if anything calls to you.  Maybe go to local munches (socials in vanilla spaces for kinky people) and events to speak to other kinksters and experience what goes on in the BDSM scene. 

A note of caution though. Be sure to know the risks of everything you do and look to find out about safe practice...if in doubt ask someone! 

Posted
Research as much as possible, take time to think about and discuss what you might both like to explore. Check out articles online about SSC (safe, sane & consensual) and aftercare, establish safewords & have fun!
Posted

A few threads like this and I recommend googling BDSM checklist - although @VictoriaBlisse - as a suggestion, perhaps fetish.com could have it's own version of the BDSM checklist designed for couples to find what they might be into exploring together - I don't mind chatting suggestions in private...

and yeah, the other common suggestion - when me and my wife started we went to a lot of munches and met other people and couples - finding what worked in their relationship helped lead us into what we did and didn't want to do.

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

A few threads like this and I recommend googling BDSM checklist - although @VictoriaBlisse - as a suggestion, perhaps fetish.com could have it's own version of the BDSM checklist designed for couples to find what they might be into exploring together - I don't mind chatting suggestions in private...

and yeah, the other common suggestion - when me and my wife started we went to a lot of munches and met other people and couples - finding what worked in their relationship helped lead us into what we did and didn't want to do.

We have the fetish and kink list already:

https://www.fetish.com/list-of-kinks-and-fetishes

But are you thinking something else? Feel free to drop me a message about it :)