Tits

Bigtitlover1988

Bigtitlover1988
Posted

I love fucking big tits and cumming over them. Who else like a good tit fuck or cum over their tits? 

Posted

I love big tits and yes i love coming over them but a mouth is not far away and so also enjoy plunging my bursting fat cock into her mouth and filling it too

So much you can enjoy with big tits ... sucking, fucking, tweaking... yes beautiful big breasted women!

Posted

I like to cum in a sluts mouth and see it drip over tits 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello everyone!

I am a healthy 22 year old woman from Staffordshire, England and am currently breastfeeding my son who was born in November 2017.

I am a fully screened and registered (breast)milk bank donor - I don't smoke, drink or take any medication with the exception of supplements (vitamin D, vitamin C and B12).

I have a huge oversupply of milk, my freezer is FULL with over 150oz and so I am looking to sell some of my liquid white gold for £2 per fluid oz. 

All milk is obtained using an electric breast pump which has been thoroughly washed and sterilized TWICE with a microwave steam sterilizer (no chemicals used). It is then transferred into pre-sterilized breast milk storage bags, dated and frozen while still warm.

I am happy to sell to anyone - no questions asked - and am able to post or offer collection.

Just to be clear, I am not offering a wetnursing service.

Any questions please don't hesitate to message me! Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]