Christian Woman needing advice

Posted

I’m new to this bdsm. I am a Christian woman. I was married and have been divorced for at least 5 yrs. I really need some advice. Is it right for me to still crave the submissive bondage things and be a Christian?  My marriage was bad for many things and I do want to place my trust with another man when that time is right. And how do I bring that subject up when I start dating again?

Posted

Hi Ms Curious and welcome to the site. I am myself a Christian, in fact I am a reverend and the people I look over are those who are kinky or who's sexuality is seen as an a front to conservative Christianity. 

It is perfectly fine to crave  submission and bondage. It's part of what makes you uniquely you and God created you that way. You are wonderfully made to be exactly who you are!  

Dating within the kinky community is a good place to start. There's lots of us Christians within it and you know what,  not dating a Christian wouldn't be the end of the world either.   Explore  your kinks and revel in who you are. There's nothing wrong in that at all <3 

Posted
I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree with VictoriaBlisse. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a kinky Christian, I am another one. After all, it is we have been designed and created to ENJOY sex. How we find that enjoyment is entirely up to you! ;)
Posted

We are all equals in the eyes of God, or whatever Higher Power you believe in. 

The notion that the Deity would exclude anyone on the basis of sexuality, race, colour or other is a human construct

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi curious 

i went through an unhappy first marriage. And wondered if there was life after divorce, well I can tell you there is. I am into kinky things and meet up with others when possible, my second wife gives me s lot of freedom to be myself even though she is not that way inclined . I too like many on here it seems am a Christian Minister are kinky by nature . God loves you just as you are links and all