Why is it so hard to find a proper Daddy / Dom

Scarlett293

Scarlett293
Posted

This has probably been done to death but hey , just joined this site in the hope I can find a daddy . Other sites seem to attract wanna be’s And let’s face it , your either a Daddy or your not . So many men trying to fake it and waste time .... it’s driving me insane .... are there any real men out there ????

Posted

Plenty of real men, but your expectation may differ from what they have on offer. 

Besides, what is a real man:

- someone who is strong when you are weak?

- someone who can show emotions or not?

you might not want Thor of Ragnarok every single day! 😊

Posted

this doesn't contribute much, but I have massive empathy.  I kinda see it all the time the wouldbe Daddys that, effectively, just think it's easy sex (and, easy sex with someone who age plays as a bit younger - that's a bit creepy.  Though, please excuse my wording : ageplay = fine/valid : posing as a Daddy for sex with an ageplayer... hmmm)

But yeah.  This does happen a lot and fingers crossed for you. I notice you're in the NW which is quite good for munches and events, have you tried any?

Posted
I think the answer may be to find the person first and if they are the right one you can explore what you want together..... too simplistic... maybe... might be worth a try though Fire 🔥
Posted

Being a respected and responsible Daddy Dom I believe requires experience as well as a large perspecive, deep maturity, and other traits associated with "being a man."  If you are one, others will let you know it.

Scarlett293
Posted

Thank you all so much for responding and giving me kind advice . Not tried any munches in UK as not sure where to look to find them ... 

Posted

I'll find and send you some.  What sort of cities are 'easy access' for you ?  Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds?! 

Posted

Been looking and can't find someone that treat me fair but firm 

wetdogtoper
Posted
On 4/6/2018 at 12:51 PM, Scarlett293 said:

This has probably been done to death but hey , just joined this site in the hope I can find a daddy . Other sites seem to attract wanna be’s And let’s face it , your either a Daddy or your not . So many men trying to fake it and waste time .... it’s driving me insane .... are there any real men out there ????

I understand I feel the same trying to find a sub girl, they all have fantasies but they don't get out of the bedroom to meet in real life, before you know if you found your daddy you need to meet him in person....

Posted

Lots of men but maybe not all of them stupid enough to fall for a woman who wants *** and gifts in exchange for the odd blow job  .being a daddy is not my thing tbh and im sure some women here genuinely want an older man to possess them etc but im sure also that like me most guys see what daddy means   to a lot of women using these sites and that is a meal ticket .like it or not its the truth as im sure you are well aware

Posted

Not sure you're quite sure what the DD/lg relationship normally involves.

Yet, for some reason you've decided to spew nonsense.

DD/lg is a dynamic type - it's not really about *** at all.  

(although, a Daddy should treat his daughter...  just like a husband should treat his wife, or guy should treat his girlfriend)

The DD doesn't necessarily have to be older either - because often the lg may be an ageplayer.

I know a DD/lg couple where both parties are early 20s

I also know a DD/lg couple where both are mid 30s.

There is the sugar daddy/sugar baby route which is more financial routed - but that clearly isn't what the OP is seeking.

But, a DD/lg relationship is usually a form of D/s where there will be rules, discipline, structure - but also a lot of love and caring and support.

But it kinda differs a little from some other D/s as the lg will often be an ageplayer

Posted

I agree with the latest comment. My perception is that it is to a certain extent about age play, but there may also be a deeper attachment involved. Not age based.

Posted

yeah - it does depend on the Daddy dynamic.

Sometimes it really is the age gap "young enough to be my daughter", sometimes within an ageplay set up, sometimes also kind of outside of that a little.  

But, yep, it is another where over the years the amount of "Daddys" who actually aren't, they're just middle aged men hoping for a young woman to fuck - and their lack of understanding often gets them nowhere...

MistressMettle
Posted

I have previously had the same issue as a sub. I'm not particularly into young age play and definitely not out looking for a sugar daddy so finding a real daddy Dom can get difficult. It's about the type of sub Dom dynamic being more of a parent like relationship than a slave master relationship and finding the right person to have that with can be really hard 

• 1 month later...
babychristina980
Posted
On 07/04/2018 at 12:00 AM, Ddave1210 said:

Ready and waiting x

hI I about adult baby girl 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I get what you mean but it’s a grey area, I’ve been a daddy on a few occasions, but it always hasn’t worked. I think communication can be an issue, I once had a little who actually wanted a dom, but was looking for a daddy, so it didn’t work. I always try and talk to any potential kitties before hand to get an idea of their expectations.

babychristina980
Posted (edited)

I am little looking for a daddy to many time wasters in here get in touch with all they want is one off sex hope I find a daddy soon 

Edited by babychristina980
  • 1 month later...
Posted

In all honesty I get the struggle, I've had multiple people claim they're a "DD" and then turn around and say all they wanted was the sex. It is very hard to find good, mature, actual Daddy's who know what the dynamic is all about. All the advice I can give you is this; when you find him, and I hope that you do, keep him. I don't mean the guy who comes along and you have waning chemistry after a while, I'm talking about the daddy who treats you amazing and shows you all the love and care in the world. Keep him because, a lot of us aren't so lucky. I hope you find him, good luck!

Tomcat420ca
Posted

I am a dom, personally, the roleplay of daddy and little hits a moral high note for me but I have no problem with being a pet owner of a kitten.