Orgasm control

Bigdave2121

Bigdave2121
Posted

For people who want to be edged and to beg to cum, what do you enjoy most about the feeling?

If you control the orgasms, what gets you off about that? 

Posted

The intensity of the orgasm when finally released ... Nothing can compare to the bliss feeling which occurs and to be part of that is priceless ...

Controlling of a persons pleasure is pleasure intensified for all ... 

My Subs mostly beg coz thats what increases their sensitivities, the frustration of not being allowed to orgasm, the humilation of begging, the continued stimulation, finally being permitted to orgasm is mind blowing ***fully cataclysmic ... Which usually takes a lot of energy out of my subs ... Wonderful ... Plus there is so much cum for them to eat it is a meal ... 

Posted

Its not something i have tried but really want to try it. I think it would be a massive orgasm at the end after all the frustration 

Posted

I've done orgasm control 3 times and each time has ended in a ruined orgasm.

they're not always as fun as sounds ;) 

Posted

I have never received this but very interested. I have had the pleasure of practicing with my Dom and he said it was ***ful for him. I think it differs for every person. Possible that it's just different for a man vs a woman. It's very intense being able to control when someone gets to cum and their final release is such a turn on.

Posted

I love edging.   Tied up on all fours and tugged to the brink several times before being allowed to orgasm is sensational.  Specially if you then receive post orgasm *** for a minute or two!    

So good infact i want it done now lol.  

Posted
It amazing had it done a couple of time. Normal as punishment of some sort and had the most amazing orgasam ever
Posted

Who doesn't enjoy the sensations of a good orgasm.  Women are lucky as can have dozen plus with good partner.  Us men have 1 and need a little rest lol. 

Edging if done properly will bring you to the felling you get just before you cum but stop just in time so you dont.  Little rest and teased slowly to the brink again and again.   Eventually when you do cum take the normal sensations and times it several times over.  It also lasts much longer too. 

I know for me i have to be restrained so i cant move.   But its really intense 😁

I'm not selfish either,  I love watching a women body tremble as she squirts 😉

Posted

imagine though

been taken to the edge again and again and again

you're closer and closer and just ready to explode...

and then...

she ruins your orgasm.   your cum just oozes out like a limp pathetic stream as you're denied and she smiles at the control over your cock..... :)

• 1 month later...
katjathetoy
Posted

I have been denied thr (self-)pleasure even on the times when we are not playing, which I initially thought is kind of rude so I disobeyed and got caught and then realised that was her plan to begin with, to get me to disobey :crazy: 

As for actual play, I'm usually deined&teased to the point of insanity, Mistress building up the tension and intensity, and then on countdown made to cum looong and hard which tends to drain all my energy. I can say it is intense and demanding but I loce it - expect the times she decides I don't deserve it  :strapon: 

Posted

Theres nothing better than hovering on the brink of cumming, desperate to let go but being brought back to more teasing and ***ful play. Of course I've only just told my oh that the *** and being tied up is what i want.

But setting myself limits like bringing myself close several times and then stopping and forcing myself to control my breathing and moving pegs to elsewhere on my body to intensify the experience has always been on my hot list of best way to cum. When I do cum it's sweet relief yet sooo intense it's mind blowing 

Posted
On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Sammie000 said:

It amazing had it done a couple of time. Normal as punishment of some sort and had the most amazing orgasam ever

seeking a full time sub if you interested send me a msg

Posted

I spent 9 months locked in a  chastity cage with monthly milkings from my Master with my hands tied behind my back. Those milkings were sensational! Being constantly horny made the monthly orgasms out of this world. 

• 3 years later...
Posted

When chastity is combined with edging and orgasm denial, I think there's something magnificent about the state of constant arousal it creates. The feelings of heightened desire, passion and creativity that it fuels. When you submit to chastity, it's almost like you're letting someone hack your  brain, so they can take you to some wild primal state. A primal state that is centred around lustful, erotic and passionate thoughts that are all focused on the person in power and their (wonderfully selfish) sexual needs. In my mind, to really do it right, the Dominant must want to be desired. Not just desired, but truly and desperately ached for.

If you ask me, the most exciting chastity play isn't about taking something away from your partner (orgasms). Instead it's about building something. It's about using the power they've given you, to make them ache for you more than they've ever ached for anything in their life. For the one locked in chastity, it's about someone using all of their skills, creativity and power to drive you wild with yearning. To play you like a master musician plays their instrument. If they're doing it right, they never let you get there, instead they just keep channeling that desire, to serve their (hopefully) debauched and wonderfully selfish purposes. Then... without reprieve, they build it up all over again, only this time a little bit higher. When you get someone to that state, that is when you really have control over them. When they ache for you so desperately, they will do whatever you ask, maybe even before you ask for it.

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love being held in a state of excitement and having to beg for an orgasm. In such a state, I am ready to do anything to cum, and whoever controls me seems to be a god at this moment. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Edging for me gets to the point I don’t want to cum. Then it’s over. Much rather be in a constant state of arousal
Posted
There is lots to enjoy about the experience even though it can be a very challenging one to satisfy. I really like to enjoy the ride especially when the journey is unknown with a partner who really knows how to tease. The anticipation for every touch, where will you feel contact, will it be gentle or ***ful. Can you resist the temptations associated with each tease, is it a struggle or are you hungry for more
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Being close to cumming feels really good. Why waste a great sensation with rushing. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

My experience of tasking a sub to edge is frustration and tourture for them. I like to only have to remove their panties and blow on their clit and they cum. That is pure edging

Posted
May 29, 2018, Gingerluv said:

Theres nothing better than hovering on the brink of cumming, desperate to let go but being brought back to more teasing and ***ful play. Of course I've only just told my oh that the *** and being tied up is what i want.

But setting myself limits like bringing myself close several times and then stopping and forcing myself to control my breathing and moving pegs to elsewhere on my body to intensify the experience has always been on my hot list of best way to cum. When I do cum it's sweet relief yet sooo intense it's mind blowing 

Love this description! It's exactly how I'd describe it! 😜