VIENNA1996

A book about BDSM and Etc.

Posted

Hi, my name is Sarah, as well as being very much interested in the BDSM lifestyle, I have also written a book. It's fictional, it's called 'Vienna- Pure'. I believe that you guys are my ideal target audience and I also feel that this website can help me to learn more about the subject for personal reasons and more possible erotica fiction books. 

• Like 1
VintageServant
Posted
👍🇬🇧👌🔝
Kinkyscotsman86
Posted
Sounds good is it possible to get a sample or the book?
Posted

When you search 'VIENNA- Pure' on Amazon. Com, the book should have an option to read a sample of it. Is currently free to purchase for the next two days on Amazon. 😀 enjoy! 

Kinkyscotsman86
Posted
Got it thank you will be reading that this eve :)
  • Like 1
Posted
There were a few grammatical errors that slip through by accident 😥 my apologies but the second one will hopefully be better with grammar, it shall be published in the next two weeks. 😀
Kinkyscotsman86
Posted

Have to keep me posted would like to read it. Enjoy the little i have read this far :)

• Like 2
Posted
I was reading it last night, Really good book I was hooked by the first chapter 🔥💦😈 #Erotic
  • Like 1
Posted

Don't be afraid to message me about any questions and inquiries 😁👍💖

• Like 2
tom510s
Posted

Thanks, I just downloaded it too. Look forward to reading it.

Posted

Me too Vienna!!!  I shall be taking you to bed with me 2nite!!!  Going to bed early!   Tx

Posted

The second book will be available on again kindle with in the next 3-7 days. 

Posted
  • Years ago I read Jay Wiseman's SM 101 and I found the detial therein very helpful. :)
  •