Silkylouise

Forced feminization

Posted

I met this girl online one day. We chatted for months talking about this and that, then she told that she had a fantasy to turn a man into a girl, and then to have them do what ever she said. I said I could do that with her. We decided to meet up in a pub and we clicked straight away. This is when she passed me a satin pair of women's knickers and told me to go and put them on if I was serious about her, which I did instantly.

• Like 8
Posted

Nice, own it x sounds like a dream come true for a lot of us ~

Sexyshanie
Posted
Love to please sounds amazing
Ditty
Posted

Mmmmm love secret stocking and panties fun but havin ur other half involved.... happened but my ex didn't like it

Posted

Give her my details i love to wear panties and be told what to do

Posted

I would so love for this to happen to me, add in some kidnap play to start it off and that would just be the perfect situation xxx

• Like 1
Posted
On 4/18/2018 at 11:13 PM, Silkylouise said:

I met this girl online one day. We chatted for months talking about this and that, then she told that she had a fantasy to turn a man into a girl, and then to have them do what ever she said. I said I could do that with her. We decided to meet up in a pub and we clicked straight away. This is when she passed me a satin pair of women's knickers and told me to go and put them on if I was serious about her, which I did instantly.

It's definitely a dream that I want to come true. They need to be show bums out

• Like 1
Posted
12 hours ago, LisaWhipaAss said:

It's definitely a dream that I want to come true. They need to be show bums out

Oooh lets make each others dream come true...... 

plsfemmenow
Posted

I'm available if someone wants to put me in panties

Posted

I remember my previous on line mistress, introducing me to lingerie wearing. It was embarrassing having to buy the gear, and wearing it for the first time. I didnt realise just how much it turned me on. I now have a good selection and can't wait to be told to wear it again. I would have to go to work in my suit with a pair of thongs and hold ups on. I still miss it.

bigi
Posted

I love ware panties  ladies pm me

Posted
On 8/23/2018 at 6:00 AM, Scouting4u said:

I hope she had the strapons to take it to the next level lol 

I hope you have some as i would love to have you use them on me as well as other punishments message me if interested if not fine thanks 

Posted

I have had this dream for over 20 years but never met anyone who I could tell let alone try it with and my dream is one day I hope to find either one woman or a group of women who would be interested in having their VERY own sex slave who you could share with your female friends and turn me into your very own little girl to the fullest extent possible, and I have actually written up a story about my fantasy but I don't know how to put it on here as it's many pages long lol and I'm not sure if I can reply to any messages on here as I'm not a full member but if there are any women out there that would want this for themselves or know any women or groups of women who would be prepared to do this please message me and if I can reply I'll send my personal contact details where you can contact me and I'll send you my story many thanks

Gypsy230
Posted
On 4/18/2018 at 3:13 PM, Silkylouise said:

Love the feeling of being accepted by my lady sharing a guy with her or while she watched me or walking in on me all dressed up n bieng with her lover... This is my fantasy.. N also modeling for her to photograph me or video it./

Gypsy230
Posted

Sexy slutty desires trapped inside me, wanting to be explored../