Rating (stars).

3S****

Posted (edited)

So the politician game has encouraged me to go visit profiles and use stuff on the stie more, but...i am rating pics and profiles that i like as 5 stars and it gives them like 3 stars or 2 and half. Not sure what i'm doing wrong or if it's even a technical thing and not just me. It does look like i am over the 5th star.

Edited by 3SumQueen
Posted

I am not 100% sure (so will check with the rest of the team) but I assume  if it's when you're rating profiles, the stars show the average of all the votes.  If I'm not right I'll get back to you! 

Posted

Oh i forgot about that. I apologised to the guy and he was ok with it anyway. I'm being more careful as well to make sure i am definitely over the 5th star. This site is a lot more fun that i thought it was now i'm doing more on here.

Posted
It's definitely the average. Though "I've rated you 5 stars, no idea why it shows 5 and a half. Probably because I'm using my phone" is a regular chat up line on here :)
Posted

Haha, that guy might think i was chatting him up then.

I just want to upvote the decent pics rather than downvote the not so good ones. But am downvoting the good ones accidently.

Posted

Hahaha. He wishes that you were chatting him up lovey :)

And don' worry, it all averages put in the end.

Posted

He actually hasn't pestered or anything, haha. Yeah i hope other people vote for him as well.

Posted
Ohhh it drives me insane! I spend half my time sending messages stating ‘I did give actually give you 5a*’
Posted

No not at all & ive had apologies made to me from others too who have tried to rate 5*. It’d just be easier to have a ‘like’ button instead as it would save us having to keep explaining ourselves, drives me nuts x

Posted

I'm thinking it's my browser slightly lagging because it does look like i am choosing 5 stars but maybe the info hasn't caught up with the graphics? That makes sense to me except i can't explain it very well.