Lactating

Posted

Has any body been able to do this when not pregnant is it hard,really keen to achieve this ,

Makemesquirt
Posted

Look up induced lactation there is a great page on how to make milk. I did it. Its the Newman -Goldfarb protocols it works

Posted
Apparently if you keep sucking on it, it eventually comes. Same thing should apply to nipples :)
Posted
  • I have a pump so trying to see if it happens for me ,thank you for advice x
Posted
Plenty of stimulation mainly, i've seen suggested and I can imagine it being the most fun part :p People also recommend supplements and certain foods as well so there's plenty of ways you could try and induce lactation, ive no experience with it though sadly so I hope this was helpful haha x
Posted

I have also been eating oats ,fennel tea ,I have read about fenugreek but think that's when you have milk ,well it's only been a few weeks so ill keep trying,thanks for your message ,x

Posted

No problem, all that sounds really healthy too haha good luck, love to chat some time:P x

Posted

Today was the first sign of a change,my first drip ,so the pumping continues .

Posted

I used to have a friend who did webcam modelling - a regular used to ask for this as a fantasy from her and then she worked it in to some others. Eventually it seemed it would be a good idea if she could actually lactate so she knuckled down and worked on it, as you are, and eventually produced milk, to much appreciation from her regulars! She was 64 at the time! Hope that's an inspiration!!

Posted

Hello everyone!

I am a healthy 22 year old woman from Staffordshire, England and am currently breastfeeding my son who was born in November 2017.

I am a fully screened and registered (breast)milk bank donor - I don't smoke, drink or take any medication with the exception of supplements (vitamin D, vitamin C and B12).

I have a huge oversupply of milk, my freezer is FULL with over 150oz and so I am looking to sell some of my liquid white gold for £2 per fluid oz. 

All milk is obtained using an electric breast pump which has been thoroughly washed and sterilized TWICE with a microwave steam sterilizer (no chemicals used). It is then transferred into pre-sterilized breast milk storage bags, dated and frozen while still warm.

I am happy to sell to anyone - no questions asked - and am able to post or offer collection.

Just to be clear, I am not offering a wetnursing service.

Any questions please don't hesitate to message me! Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]