Posted

Hi very interested send me a pm if want to play

• 2 weeks later...
domina_paola
Posted

yes I definetely want to peg a sub

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Im a virgin   and would so  like  a mistress to  take my virginity   ive  not  even  had a finver  there  

Posted

The notion is also unique. I love to gift my hole to my owner every night before bed. But unfortunately I don't have an owner. And that needs making me crazy.

Posted

I'd love to find a mistress to peg me on a regular basis. I want to be able to take bigger and bigger dildos and eventually get fisted :heart_eyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Have had many Femdom Mistress sessions and still do, find an advert and just go for it, enjoy it all the time

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve had lots of pegging and lots of fisting I love it I’m working my way toward taking all of a pony dildo my wife uses my ass most nights b4 I’m allowed to sleep 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Gladly put myself down for a pegging session with a mistress 

Posted

Anyone interested in dominating and pegging me?

Posted

Pegging is that something that had always been something I have been curious about and over this year of exploring my self still remains one of the few things I would to try. If anyone has advice or would like to helpthen we should chat 

TonyaSpanksmeRough
Posted

Looking for my first in Orlando FL please and thank you now

Posted

The significance of power is easy to understand. I was trying to figure out exactly what you get out of it? Can you orgasm from it?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...