Profiles

Posted

Having just joined this site im pretty disappointed (and wondering why) that the majority of people near me and when i say that i looked at around 15 to 20 profiles .the vast majority had not logged on for at least 4 to 5 months 

meelo_coco
Posted
or the extreme amount of profiles that just have genitals instead of decent pictures. it is what you make it
Justlittleme
Posted
Is there a question involved? Yea, a lot of people seem to have just abandoned their accounts when they didn’t find an easy lay in an instant, but as you can surely see, there’s plenty of active folks. There’s also the option to search by ‘last logged in’ so if it’s becomibf really annoying when you’re browsing, that may well help x
Alexander126
Posted
There aren't many websites on the internet that *aren't* like that, at least this site tells you so you don't waste your time.
Posted

I dont see a lot of abandoned profiles due to people not getting a quick lay .lets be honest we could talk of any reason that people have left ,its easy when they are not here to give their oppinion .i see a lot of profiles real or not that have for whatever reason left !

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, meelo_coco said:

or the extreme amount of profiles that just have genitals instead of decent pictures. it is what you make it

Haha forgive me but is this not a fetish/bdsm site .....? Is there to be no sexual content ..? And i dont remember any rules stating no rude pictures infact most of the pictures of women ive viewed are in some way lets say revealing im guessing but id say that is down to each persons personal preference or and how much of a prude they are .its also how people lets say sell themselves ie you wouldnt bid on a ebay item without first seeing a few pics of it 

Edited by Domybidding
Posted
Maybe they're all sick of receiving one liners and dic pics! Or have managed to find a genuine Dom amongst the thousand time wasting messages and are currently busy taking it up the bum. In ANY case, not everyone is as interested in playing the numbers game like most.
Posted
Unfortunately a lot of people come on here looking for a 'quick hook up' and this is NOT a dating site...as a community it beggars belief the amount of people who join and either find its not for them*doubtless didnt understand the meaning of Fetish* or quite simply get hounded out by relentless and pointless messages of how good they are at what they do and look at how big this is etc etc....I dont write very often but I do hear what a lot of the *regs* say and it would appear that unless something tangible is done this site could suffer a similar fate as others where by its saturated with all the non Lifestylers....shame but lets hope it doesnt happen.
Justlittleme
Posted
1 hour ago, Domybidding said:

Haha forgive me but is this not a fetish/bdsm site .....? Is there to be no sexual content ..? And i dont remember any rules stating no rude pictures infact most of the pictures of women ive viewed are in some way lets say revealing im guessing but id say that is down to each persons personal preference or and how much of a prude they are .its also how people lets say sell themselves ie you wouldnt bid on a ebay item without first seeing a few pics of it 

So you’re here just for sex then? Because no one was debating rules with you, but it’s interestinf that you immediately pick up on girls with nudes- since I’m assuming it was dick pics as profile pictures meelo-coco was getting at.

but I’m just ignoring your last two statements because it could get ugly 😅

Posted

Nowhere did i say i was here for sex i simply pointed out that on a fetish /bdsm site surely if a person wishes to post a naked or semi naked picture no one should be shocked .you simply decided i was here for sex and as for me mentioning womens pictures i cant really comment on mens as i have not checked any mens profiles out 

Justlittleme
Posted

So, there was no question? It was just a wee rant?

Posted (edited)

If you actually read back you would see i was asking why most profiles i looked at had not logged on for around 5 months that isnt a rant its a question and i also replied to someone moaning about pictures being the reason people dont reply which isnt strictly true if that person hasnt seen any profiles because they  left the site months earlier .....? So no not a rant a question and an opinion which is what forums are for  

Edited by Domybidding
Posted

I  will make sure not to ask questions again here or upset people by pointing out that fetish /bdsm sites will have sexually explicit pictures hence why this site uses 18 checks and rates pictures etc 

Justlittleme
Posted

Oh dear.

right. Nobody’s complaining about nudes. But when a picture of a penis is all you have to go by on someone when trying to carry on a conversation, it can be a little difficult- so yes, I do feel her comment was relevant to the ‘why do so few women stick around’ debate.

But, some manners, and remembering you’re not on eBay (really?), will certainly help you in the long run.

Posted
I'm new round here but not new to kink sites and I may be able to explain for some of us why it's months between log-ins or we log in once or twice and then it's years or even never again. There are a great many of us living vanilla lives and relationships who still have very real desires and kinks but don't live them or even get to play out our desires in rl. For a while that's fine but it creeps up and when we're alone we like to explore again - join sites like these and then slink back off into life. Fantasy and imagination with or without masturbation is one thing, but sometimes you just want to interact with other people and have the fet part of your life become 'real' even if it's only online. Some will no doubt act on their desires from time to time and the rest of us will continue to lurk in the shadows. Hypothetically speaking obviously.
Posted (edited)

I know people don’t even read my profile as I have so many male subs messaging me! Or very young men, which I am also not interested in! 

I messaged one guy back asking about his kinks as he hadn’t put anything in his profile. It said he was lonely! He didn’t understand about it being a fetish site. Some men are clearly out for a quick lay! That’s not what this site is about. 

As for pictures, I’d rather see a face first, and then if I find you interesting, i might look at your dick! Lol  and if you don’t want to privately share your face with me, just don’t bother!  

This site has its good points. Meeting the right people for yourself can be tricky. If you don’t reply to their ‘Hey’ (how could I not respond to such an amazing introduction) you’re boring, but if you’re polite and do, then they think it’s an automatic interest! I’m not saying ‘all’ of course, but many do! 

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo’s
Posted
Hi I understand about what your saying, I've been on here for months and all of 2 people have messaged me back. It makes you feel as if you're inadequate in some way, I'm not one to show my penis to every Tom Dick or Harry, not that I'm shy.
Posted
Chuckles... I've had 80% of the people who've contacted me want *** from me., and indeed, almost all profiles "near by" haven't been active since before the dawn of time.
Posted
I totally understand the site is catered for the sexual pictures, that's great, I just choose not to show everyone what I've got, my choice. It's great to express yourself though.
Posted
if you have hight expectation form any kink site, be prepared to be disappointed. Just like in life. Take it at it is, we are lucky some country dont allow it and even ban it!
Posted
I've had some very pleasant chats with a number of people but an equal half seem to be young girls demanding *** or gifts to even chat. One even sent me a link to her gift list within about 5 minutes of being asked what she was into! They seem to think we're all desperate and will do anything for them to get a few minutes talking about fetishes!
Posted

Dont want to break this to anyone and cause them trauma - but dont you think that people will come and go and use this site as THEY choose to?

Isn't that actually part of the bigger picture?  And withing that 'frame' - there's a lot of different colours and styles and visions going on.

The OP -  there are certainly profiles that have not logged on for ages - but there are many more that have - and those are the ones you want to look at.

Posted
I don't understand if you have a link or fetish, that's a lifestyle choose, people who want *** and gifts are just chancers and see this site as a cash cow, that's not embracing who you are and what you like. I have no time for gold diggers, I understand that everybody has to make a buck, but not this way.
Posted
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

Dont want to break this to anyone and cause them trauma - but dont you think that people will come and go and use this site as THEY choose to?

Isn't that actually part of the bigger picture?  And withing that 'frame' - there's a lot of different colours and styles and visions going on.

The OP -  there are certainly profiles that have not logged on for ages - but there are many more that have - and those are the ones you want to look at.

There arent many more there are roughly 30 % of profiles that have logged in in the last 5months have a look on the browse feature then tell me im wrong