Profiles

Posted

As for the women asking for *** i find it odd they haven't been banned especially when they clearly advertise they want paying on their profiles and even in chat 

Posted

*grabs the popcorn and kicks her pretty little feet up* don't mind me.....just here for the entertainment factor *nom nom* 😘😘😎

Posted

inactive profiles - probably a whole bunch of reasons.  In my view the website is better now than it was 3-4 months ago, but, people who left 3-4 months ago could have left for many reasons.  2 people I know who left were basically sick of entitled guys.  Another person who I persume has left found a Dom and so no had what she wanted.

In the grand shape of the internet the site is relatively young, so there will be turnover as it finds its feet.

Posted

re: dick pics

people can do pretty much what they want, but if you have a dick pic avatar you're gonna have a bad time.  Pretty much everyone you then message you send them a dick pic whether they want to see it or not and that's intrusive.   While it divides opinion I'd expect you to choose something that's gonna increase chances rather than decrease.  And let's be honest, no matter how big you are or aren't... dick is abundant and of low value.

Posted

aaaand finally, I've found this site is pretty responsive at removing women who are advertising whom don't have a Dominatrix account.  If you do happen to find one or doesn't, why not politely point out she needs one - and - report if necessary?