New Not New

garybaldie

garybaldie
Posted

Hello :)

so, I’m not new to the kink world but my experience practicing it is vastly limited. My partner and I have very similar desires in terms of bdsm (***, ***, bondage, ***) and I want to learn more about being in the dominant role and training my partner in terms of being submissive.

I hope I’ve found the right forum?

hope to chat to some likeminded people and learn from the wiser.

meelo_coco
Posted
asking questions and doing some research on your own is a great idea i use google, YouTube and other kinky people.
Posted
The best person to speak to is your partner. Discuss everything with then in as much detail as possible, they are the only person who can truly tell you what will and won't work for them. The lobby Chat room is also a good place to get advice and ideas.
Posted

that sounds great.

Glad you are exploring together.

I guess - question 1... do you have a specific question?

In terms of how to learn - you know, what your relationship ultimately looks like is up to you guys.  Rules, requirements, protocol... that's down to you.  But, any questions and I'm sure many on the forum can help.

garybaldie
Posted

Thanks for the replies everyone.. my partner and I talk about it extensively and I completely agree that we set the stage to our play.. 

We want to do needle play and (insure of the term) want to cut each other. I’m aware this poses health risks, is there a resource I can learn about the physiological methods of doing this type of play?

Posted

needleplay and cutting - you're best learning in person.  Look up workshops.   Club DVS in London is an excellent resource as well as workshops before their club night they also run DVS labs which is a workshop.