New to being a sub, master has many kinks

Youngjocksub

Youngjocksub
Posted (edited)

So I’m in my first master/slave relationship and he’s slowly been introducing me to new kinks (pissdrinking, body worship, bondage) but this latest one of wearing a chastity cage is really uncomfortable. 

I’ve been reading up on it and I think my cage is too small. It’s the cb6000. Now it said one way to know a cage is too small is loss of *** flow or reduced piss stream and I can definitely confirm the second one, but how do I know for sure my *** flow is being restricted? 

Edited by Youngjocksub
Posted
If you apply pressure to the end of one finger and hold it for a few seconds then release, you should see a perfect example of a good capillary refill (the *** returning to the area when pressure is let off) this principal would apply to any area or appendages. The cb6000 is the larger of the 6 range, I own the 6000s. I'm not small by any means but I find that adequate. Your model should come with differing size rings to be able to adjust correctly to your needs. you are likely going to have to take breaks and keep trying, it's going to be a little uncomfortable im afraid cupcake, suck it up and crack on !! Once you've spent a while in it you'll know why it's so popular and well worth the effort.
Youngjocksub
Posted

Didn’t try adjusting the rings I’ll give be that a go. Thanks man!