Air Hostess feet in nylons!

Posted
Absolutely, there is nothing finer than a gorgeous pair of feet & legs encased in nylon, something so very arousing & stimulating about it. I love to worship & adore them x
Posted
Not a massive foot fan myself, but I do like and have indulged in cabin crew. Feel free to get in touch =)
Posted
Your feet are amazing. I would love to be under them
Posted

Im right into the air hostess legs  nylons  stockings garters  oh yeah 

Posted
Id love to see a pair of sexy legs and feet in tights. They look beautifulxx
Lugnut-4292
Posted (edited)

I like the hostess scene in the layer of the white worm :) Amanda Donahue I think. Might be worth diging it out.

LugNut

Edited by lugnut
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I’m cabin crew and have quite a few people asking me to sell my worn tights and my cabin shoes it really turns me on 😩

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 5/14/2018 at 9:02 PM, csbincrewtights said:

Is anyone else into the whole air hostess fantasy? Or legs and feet in nylons, foot teasing whilst wearing heels?

I love the sight of airstrewardesses in sheer tights or stockings. I work at the airport and see them on a regular basis. I love sexy feet, legs and butts in sheer tights, pantyhose. 

Posted
I buy worn tights regularly on ebay. Love to sniff them.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I'd like to tickle your wonderful feet in those nylons first then buy them and wear them ;) xx
Posted

I love air stewardesses in sheer hosiery. Its such a sexy sight and I'd love to get down on my knees and sniff their sweaty hose clad feet and have them sit on my face in sheer hosiery. 

Posted

Id love a stewardsess to stand on my face in her nylon feet after her days work

SweetfeetofKami
Posted

Yes, look at our profile, my wife actually is an air hostess!!!

Posted

Kami they would be the most beautifulist feet i have ever laid my eyes on  absolutely stunning 

Posted

I love tights/pantyhose...after a days work the mistress takes off those sexy heels and make me suck n lick the wet nilons...im all up for this fantasy!

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 5/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, csbincrewtights said:

Is anyone else into the whole air hostess fantasy? Or legs and feet in nylons, foot teasing whilst wearing heels?

All the above.

Posted

Nicole that is the absolute ideal fantasy  would love to be slipping your heels off

• 6 months later...
Posted

Could be a "ground level entry" to the mile high club :-)