To Humiliate or not to Humiliate

DomU

Posted (edited)

I have always thought, if the sub enjoys and gets sexually aroused by ***, then is it *** ?  Should it be called ***. To me it’s the best kind but I’ve found two camps, those that get off on  humiliated as those that need it but do not get off. I like my girl to get off on it and pleasure from it. 

Edited by DomU
Posted

it's been a long while since I saw this question - and yeah, it is still *** even if you get off on it.  Sometimes getting off on it can ADD to the ***.

Verbal *** - I'm happy to give, but not receive.  Receiving has a risk of either I won't believe it, or actually might believe it and I'm not into feeling worthless.  So there's been times when people are like "Oh, you're an ugly pathetic loser" and I'm like, in my head, "Yeah, well - if I am such a loser, why am I here with you?"

Assorted non-verbal and conceptional *** though, yeah, I've seen me be all of a sudden a twich "This is so fucking humiliating" - then an erection "But so fucking hot...." 

But, of course, there's still a world of difference between erotic *** and humiliating people in other ways.  Many stories to tell.

Posted
You agree that *** come before sexually arousing, so the act name is correct. The reaction or result differ from people. some get aroused some just get punished.
Posted (edited)

Both excellent answers and I thank you for taking the time to write. As a Dom I cannot feel excitement about someone trying to humiliate me, as fabseverus  says, if someone did try, the act would be to humiliate, the reaction would be different in each person. From me as any Dom, a very negative one. 

But it I have humiliated girls who describe it as freedom, medative, relaxing and sexaully arousing. To them I wonder if the wording is wrong, yes it’s a humiliating act, but only a humiliating act from the perception of the person giving it, the person receiving may not perceive it as humiliating at all. I appreciate that to some it is and shame makes it even more so. But not all. 

Always good to question and get a sub or slaves perception, which is different than my own. 

Thanks DomU

Edited by DomU
Posted (edited)

I feel the difference between the two is humbling versuses  degrading. It's such a turn on to be put in your place by my Dom or humbled by his experience, which is so empowering and flattering  but watch it,the line can be thin, cross over it to far into degrading and he may just find his feelings really hurt by my response and have to jack off.lol I don't tolerate degradment in any way,I feel the admiration should be mutual. Especially towards a sub, I'm already submitting to you...use my body to unleash your demons, but *** that power and you will have hurt feelings with your cock between your legs  lol

Edited by Punkybruster
Spell check