Using restraints and magic wand, share your methods?

Rogerson

Posted (edited)

Hi. Recently me and my gf have been using bed restraints, and then I use my work tie to tie the magic wand to her, then sometimes I leave for hours and come back to her in a puddle.  Please share some of your ideas in bdsm? 

Edited by leocadio
Removed external link. Not allowed in the forum
Posted

you leave your sub tied and unattended?

never, ever, leave a sub restrained and unattended - jesus.

Posted
?? duh! I am speechless
Posted
I agree faith eyemblacksheep, you never, ever leave your sub restrained. It's a Dom 's total responsibility to care for the sub, at all times; from the moment you meet until the moment you leave.
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Stuff in mouths (panties etc), naked flames, loss of circulation, seizures, vomit in the airway, lots of stuff can go wrong. Panic attacks are also not cool. Candles worry me a bit even if the Dom is present. The amount of time it takes to free somebody from restraint can take some time, especially when you lose the key. Some people recommend keeping a suitable hacksaw handy if using metal restraints like handcuffs. I am epileptic but fortunately only absence seizures so that does not worry me to much.

LugNut.

Lugnut-4292
Posted (edited)

On the topic of the original post, I can't comment to much as my wife is dominant and we very rarely switch. She definately does not like over stimulation after orgasm and I don't think she enjoys the sensation. Mileage may vary with other people.

LugNut.

Edited by lugnut
Posted
17 minutes ago, lugnut said:

Stuff in mouths (panties etc), naked flames, loss of circulation, seizures, vomit in the airway, lots of stuff can go wrong. Panic attacks are also not cool. Candles worry me a bit even if the Dom is present. The amount of time it takes to free somebody from restraint can take some time, especially when you lose the key. Some people recommend keeping a suitable hacksaw handy if using metal restraints like handcuffs. I am epileptic but fortunately only absence seizures so that does not worry me to much.

LugNut.

Safety scissors.

For rope or most of the things like underbed restraints.  Every kink kit should have one.  They'll also if needed cut through leather cuffs.  Anything goes wrong, snip straight through.

Metal cuffs - usually fixed sizes so less likely to cut off circulation, but, always make sure you know where the key is

Posted

to contribute some ideas, for anyone who is looking.

A couple of things I have done to my wife.

One time I blindfolded her then fastened her into a bondage harness.  Nothing too major, the type you can wear out should you so wish.  Did a make shift cradle below so there was a wand strapped in and then left on.   I had cushions all around so when she couldn't take any more she dropped to her knees... where, keeping her with the wand - she sucked me off.

-

another time was using a very basic DIY restraint kit.  Just enough to hold her down and in place.

I then put a wand on... just slightly out of reach - so it was vibrating so close, but not close enough.  And every time she wiggled to try to get closer, I pulled it away...

Lugnut-4292
Posted

A dead playmate is not so much fun :(

Posted

well - that's potentially excessive - but even below that... distressing experience, nerve damage, tissue damage caused by lack of circulation... friction burns.

BDSM it's all fun until someone gets *actually* hurt.

Lugnut-4292
Posted

;) that was my dry sense of humour...

Posted
You "leave for hours"... Are you mad? What if there was a fire? FFS