Sounding anyone?

Posted

I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to post this, so apologies in advance if it isn’t! Any other people here into sounding? It’s a huge turn on for me personally and I’ve invested a fair bit into the right gear to do it aha:P Would love to hear from fellow sounders or people just generally interested in the kink, as I’d consider myself to be fairly experienced!

Posted

Sounding is one of my favourite things to do with my submissive, I have a couple of sets, pretty basic as neither were terribly expensive..but I'm always on the lookout for variations so would be interested to hear what you invested in?  (I have Hegar and Rosebud)

Posted
Sounding is amazing, I having a set which have nice large stoppers on the ends ... These stoppers are great as when i apply a micro vibrator to the end .... The results are fabulous 😈😈😈
badmontana
Posted
Add Montana ready to party ready to play
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for the replies guys! Great to hear from others interested in it! Sorry for the late reply (been moving house and internet troubles!) I own a fair few plugs and a large collection lf rosebuds, along with a few vibrating sounds as well! Very tempted to invest in a set of hegars, they look incredible!

Posted
On 19/05/2018 at 1:20 PM, MsJax said:

Sounding is one of my favourite things to do with my submissive, I have a couple of sets, pretty basic as neither were terribly expensive..but I'm always on the lookout for variations so would be interested to hear what you invested in?  (I have Hegar and Rosebud)

Hegars do look very enjoyable! I’ve heard electro stims are also an incredible ***/pleasure trip and I’m very tempted to see what all the fuss is about!

Posted
On 19/05/2018 at 1:58 PM, SotaZero said:

Sounding is amazing, I having a set which have nice large stoppers on the ends ... These stoppers are great as when i apply a micro vibrator to the end .... The results are fabulous 😈😈😈

Oh god that sounds like fun! 🤤 I’ve yet to try any kind of deep sounding with vibrators,  but there’s really nothing like the sensation of a sound combined with a vibe!

• 2 weeks later...
Dannysgonefishing
Posted

Hi, I love sounding. I discovered it quite young but didn’t know, it was a thing. 

I’m a shooter and I love that. Does anyone know, if I stretched my piss hole too much. It would have an effect on how far I can shoot?

Posted
On 01/06/2018 at 5:51 PM, Smitty96 said:

Hegars do look very enjoyable! I’ve heard electro stims are also an incredible ***/pleasure trip and I’m very tempted to see what all the fuss is about!

Electro stim sounds are unbelievably good!

• 1 year later...
Posted

I’m definitely into sounding. At one point I had y urethra dilated enough to accept a bullet vibe. I bought one with a wired remote, waterproofed it and I used to be able to insert it into my bladder. The feeling of vibration in my bladder was incredible. I stopped doing this years ago. Never got hurt or sick from it. Now it’s just plain sounding rods or catheters. I love to put tight rings on my cock until the head looks like it’s going to explode, insert a catheter then make myself cum. The cath allows the cum to pass the constriction caused by the rings. It is one of my favorite things to do.