How do I send a signal...

Posted

When I go out locally...apart from dressing  up in what I really love...what could I wear that would indicate that I  am incredibly kinky and willing to explore and want to be part of the Fetish scene...

Cassie...

Posted

The best suggestion is probably something like a triskelion symbol on a t-shirt : those into BDSM would recognise it but many not possibly wouldn't.

Anything like a blatant "I am into BDSM" t-shirt is tacky as fuck and introduces onto other vanilla people.

or, of course... instead of what you wear perhaps the best way is in where you go...

i.e. to a munch

Posted
Somethings subtle! Like ***r necklace, Purple is the colour for Fetish affiliates, the type of shoe or boot wear helps, studded belts, jackets or gloves, or something empowering for women ! Hope it helps a bit! 🙀
Posted
Latex leggings would work for me
Posted
Purple is the international colour of bisexuals. Studded stuff is usually worn by punks and rockers. But the triskelion is a good identifier, wearing a metal collar certainly is noticed by dominant folk - but not for assuming availability as it indicates you’re taken. But there are metal collar style rings and bracelets, along with handcuff earrings and similar. I know some who have key ring floggers or other subtle things that can be explained away to those not it the know. Traditionally it was a black bandana, but not something really done outside of the gay/leather scenes.
Posted
You could look for local munches in your area. Then you know everyone there is kink.
Posted

the other week when I was going for a flight - there was a Lady with a hand bag which had what was clearly a small flogger on it.  

The thing is - while this said she was probably into BDSM it didn't say anything about her availability (I mean, she was with a guy) or willingness to chat with random strangers.  There's very much also the possibility she just liked the handbag design...

Collars are another example - very popular in Goth and Rock circles - so kinky or just a Goth?  And as alluded above - I've seen people in public who've a discreet ring collar which was evidently for kink.  But... it also signifies they are owned.

Posted
Could you emblazon a message across a t-shirt and wear very revealing other garments?
Posted
a day collar design for bdsm is always the right sign....
Posted
apologise eyemblacksheep, did not see all your message....
Posted
4 hours ago, Leatherdom2020 said:

Could you emblazon a message across a t-shirt and wear very revealing other garments?

I might as well put a sign outside my home...instead of for sale...wanted kinky friends...If only..!..

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

I have a collar which I made..locks with a handmade chunky heart shaped padlock...not discrete...would give anything to be taken into Purley for a coffee.!..Not an offer but a real turn on..Cassie

Posted
5 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

I have a collar which I made..locks with a handmade chunky heart shaped padlock...not discrete...would give anything to be taken into Purley for a coffee.!..Not an offer but a real turn on..Cassie

well sometime heart one are a bit too vanilla, kind of you got my heart symbol! the real sign is the ***r style ( look on etsy), and we all know about it. Someone would say nice ***r then maybe you will get your coffee....

Posted
On 24/05/2018 at 11:05 PM, FabSeverus said:

well sometime heart one are a bit too vanilla, kind of you got my heart symbol! the real sign is the ***r style ( look on etsy), and we all know about it. Someone would say nice ***r then maybe you will get your coffee....

Just sometimes I feel like saying...Fuck the world and walk out my front door and show everyone this is me , this is what I love...and I am more connected to sexual loves than you are too scared  to even to think about...I feel that I am surrounded by boring individuals who are so blinkered and conditioned into rejecting any type of behaviour or appearance that does not fit within their small ..ok tiny box of what is acceptable..Cassie..

Posted
26 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

Just sometimes I feel like saying...Fuck the world and walk out my front door and show everyone this is me , this is what I love...and I am more connected to sexual loves than you are too scared  to even to think about...I feel that I am surrounded by boring individuals who are so blinkered and conditioned into rejecting any type of behaviour or appearance that does not fit within their small ..ok tiny box of what is acceptable..Cassie..

do it cassie, you live in London everybody does it!! as long as it not illegal just wear it out

Posted

It seems I am not alone..Thanks...Might take alot of Dark rum and Coke but it will be worth it..cassie

MistressWhilplash
Posted

Black with red trim and a Triskellion usually does it for me, which I wear out. Search both Wish and Ebay for a Triskellion I wear mine on a leather strand around my neck. Oh and my thigh high black leather Boots give it away. I wear what I am comfortable in. The Triskellion can be explained as "the circle of life" The circle with the emblem inside relates BDSM specifically. There is a Viking version with Thors' hammer, so enjoy exploring what works for you. In the past I have had a Chastity key  of my Submissive attached to my bag and I have been approached. 

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am