Not for the faint hearted - scat play

caslad27

Posted (edited)

Hi, apologies if this thread doesn’t apeal to you but to be fair you didn’t have to click on it! The reason for my post is just to share my thoughts and feelings on my fetish as I have hardly told anyone about it and it seems to be consuming all my sexual thoughts. I feel like I am living with an addiction of which I can get no fix. It’s something I fantasise about every day and have done since a very early age. The first problem is that I am a heterosexual male and that it is largely a male centred fetish (not always) so therefore difficult to find a woman who shares this fetish/obsession. The second is that it’s difficult to talk about with people/partners as it so taboo.

Does anyone else have this fetish and have any advice for me? 

Edited by caslad27
Posted
I will not lie. The very idea of it makes me heeve. However, you must always remember that there is a lock for every key.
Posted
@DanteReign I really feel that comment was unnecessary...if a fetish doesn’t suit you that’s fine & although you had tried to justify the fetish, to then be saying ‘the very idea of it makes me heeve’ Was totally unnecessary If a fetish does not suit you that’s fine, it’s horses for courses but there is never a need to voice that especially on here!
Posted
Scat play ... Though not my personal thing ... I have looked into it ... Like many other fetishes the variety is plentiful ... Which in particular really excites you really ... Or if you are interested in everything about it ... Health warnings are higher as most fetishes are boarderline dangerous ... Safe play ...
Posted

I don't have the fetish, but can contribute with some advice.

Anything kink related becomes harder and harder to find people into it and harder again to subsequently interest them.  Scat is difficult, it's a banned topic on some other forums. It's possible but difficult to find clips because of so many laws.  

A lot of people find the idea repulsive.  I often half wondered if I would try one day, but then read a kinda extreme example which put me off even the basics (place some in subs mouth... then cane him...)

Anyway.  So, this is a problem - it's genuinely difficult to talk about through restrictions or repulsion : and if you're in a relationship it's not something that's easy to bring up - and if/when you do there's a good risk of it being returned with a ewww and it creates the relationship vs fetish dilemma.

My tip is one I know many will disagree with, but... see a Pro who offers it.

First off - you've said it's an obsession and addiction and this isn't going to go away until you've at least tried it.  This is something that could overshadow future/potential relationships.  

Second - an environment where you can talk with someone who enthuses about it.  A lot of the women into scat (Ms Evilyne, Mistress Esme, Lady Scarlett, Domina Deville, etc.) are very into it.  But, remember of course their time doesn't come for free.

Thirdly - it maximises your chances of being able to act in a safe environment with people who know what they're doing and can help with the risks.  One risk being that you end up throwing up everywhere - which is of course likely to be embarrassing but then you don't have to see them again and don't need to worry about it getting out.

-

Of course this comes with a cost and may involve a little travel - but it would be worth it for being able to experience a fantasy you've held so long.

Posted

12 hours ago, BigPolly said:

@DanteReign I really feel that comment was unnecessary...if a fetish doesn’t suit you that’s fine & although you had tried to justify the fetish, to then be saying ‘the very idea of it makes me heeve’ Was totally unnecessary If a fetish does not suit you that’s fine, it’s horses for courses but there is never a need to voice that especially on here!

Exactly @DanteReign that is a kink shaming comment, I will let it stand as @BigPolly has responded so well to it, but know that any such further comments will result in them being removed and a warning issued.  We are kink positive here. 

Posted

Apologies. Absolutely no opinions from now on unless they are positive. Got it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love fucking a farting and shitty asshole, so fit