Fisting - Pansexual

submit-3730

Posted (edited)

I am seeking to open a dialogue with experienced fisters (and/or self-fisters) and those wishing to develop and cultivate this experience (and/or skillset). Both the vagina and the anus are fistable and this may be done by oneself. It may be done with others. People may fist themselves and oneanother at the same time. I am pansexual and a self-fister and value expressing and cultivating sexuality experientially. The hand(s) and arm(s) can do what sex toys and the penis cannot. I feel dialoguing in a forum such as this will be valuable at present. Please contribute even if you do not identify as pansexual. This is intended to be an inclusive forum post for the topic.

Edited by SubMit
Posted

Hi, how hard is it to start initially fisting yourself? I am finding it hard to stretch my anus. What tips can you give?

In fairness, this is more to accomidate a penis or dildo. However I am interested i. Learning how to fiat myself too.

Bihornylad8inch
Posted

Hi everyone. I have just joined n new to this group. I really really want to be fisted. I may solo and can slide whole 12inch dildo up my smooth ass. Can anyone recommend orcwsnt to fist me please, I'm in the West Midlands area. Does any1 know places that offer fisting or meet up with either male/females or both for fisting fun. Thnks 

Posted

I'm looking for a girl to make a fisting that has experience, I'm a beginner but I have some experience with the stretching of my anal.