Finding a pegging partner

Posted

How do you find a person willing to peg you?

I have a fantasy of giving another man head amd even being a bottom for them. However I don’t identify as gay. 

I really want to find a woman who wants to dominate me with a strapon. However finding them is really hard.

Posted
hi I'm a male and could where the strap on and dominate u with it
Posted

That im interested in as well. 

Posted

one in Shrewsbury one in Canada - could be a gap ;) hehe

Posted

but, seriously.  I guess a first question is where have you looked?

Have you considered talking to your wife?

Obviously there's a narrow window here - building up trust can be hard : and also, discretion can be a little tricky given you're probably going to have to clean in advance of pegging.  Honestly, turning up at someone's house and then having to use the bathroom for 30+ minutes isn't a good way to get in the mood.

I feel I over give this advice, but, this is something if you want the discretion and quick results that paying a pro might be a good idea, but of course be warned if you're unable to arrive clean many will ask for a minimum 2 hour booking.  A pro can also help source someone for the other scenario you seek.  

However : ultimately I feel talking with your wife is a good first step.

Posted

You are right. I have asked my wofe and she is NOT up for it at all. She is awesome but really vanilla. Which leads me here.

It is true what you are saying though.

Posted

the next question I kinda know where this may go, but is worth an ask... have you asked her about you indulging it with someone else?   It's a very difficult ask - but - it does make your life easier if you are going to see someone with her blessing than without.  

Posted

I did ask and she said she would leave me. I don’t want to lose her BUT I have these big time sexual urges. A horrible catch 22

Posted

sometimes there's a horrible situation where you have to choose, wife or fetish.

there is always potential for someone to help you with fetishes - but a lot of risk attached : so for example you might arrange with someone for a one-off.  But - a one-off might not be enough, or, it might take a few meetings to be able to build up to what you want to do.

So. It's another risk to factor and decide how to manage.  It's difficult to tell you what to do because there's so many more circumstances attached.  So, it is a case of gathering information to make decisions.

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

sometimes there's a horrible situation where you have to choose, wife or fetish.

there is always potential for someone to help you with fetishes - but a lot of risk attached : so for example you might arrange with someone for a one-off.  But - a one-off might not be enough, or, it might take a few meetings to be able to build up to what you want to do.

So. It's another risk to factor and decide how to manage.  It's difficult to tell you what to do because there's so many more circumstances attached.  So, it is a case of gathering information to make decisions.

Thank you SO MUCH. The advice you are giving is right and all on the button. It’s so hard to try and work this situation out. Loving someone, and knowing they are amazing. Then? EVERY DAY. Going through this horrible

need of physicality amd desire. Its all physically and not emotional, yet I know how much it would hurt someone so amazing if they knew.

Posted

I’m sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors. I have been drinking. I do really appreciate everything you are telling me x

Posted

It's fine.  I hope you can work it all out.  Sometimes the best solution isn't possible.  But working out something you can be content with can help.  Like I say, it's very important to work out what is important   

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 5/28/2018 at 1:03 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

It's fine.  I hope you can work it all out.  Sometimes the best solution isn't possible.  But working out something you can be content with can help.  Like I say, it's very important to work out what is important   

Sounds like good advice to me from what you have written on this thread. Nice one! 

Posted

Are you interested in pegging a man??? Your the kind of girl that I'd love to take it from.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Take some real cock it feels better

Posted
On 8/21/2018 at 8:39 AM, QuirkyFun said:

Are you interested in pegging a man??? Your the kind of girl that I'd love to take it from.

I'm sorry but no I prefer to recieve