Kinky Dreaming

Posted

I had a very lucid, kinky dream the other night and felt compelled to write it down and share.  If it seems abrupt or incomplete, bear with me.  I wrote it exactly how I remembered.  Thoughts?

I leaned against a doorframe and gasped for breath, my heart pounding and my legs aching.  I was at the end of my rope, I couldn’t flee much longer.  As I quickly surveyed my surroundings, I realized I had nowhere left to go anyways.  He would find me no matter what, there was nowhere to hide.  An angry roar sounded from nearby that made the very floor seem to tremble and I slowly turned to face my pursuer.  It wasn’t long before he burst into the corridor, eyes landing on me immediately and regarded me with a challenging stare as I met his gaze in a somewhat resigned, yet dignified way.

“Foolish woman.” He growled, his bare chest heaving slightly but not the least bit out of breath.  “Running is futile, I will have you.”

Taking a deep breath, looking him square into his dark, penetrating eyes I replied, “I know.”

For a moment the very air seemed to stand still as his eyes widened slightly.  I could see the throbbing desire through his entire body, at the same time acknowledging what I had been trying to deny all this time.

“Then you surrender.” It was more of a statement than a question.  He took a step towards me, hands already twitching in preparation for claiming his prize.

“Yes,” I breathed, taking a step towards him in turn, every inch of me quivering with anticipation and dread.  “I will submit to you.”

“Then I have one question for you.”  He replied, his voice deepening significantly as his whole body seemed to vibrate.  I realized it wasn’t my imagination that his body seemed to be growing.  In a matter of moments he became about 2 feet taller, his muscular physique becoming even more broad until he practically filled the overly large doorway.  Suddenly his dark, almost black eyes became twice their normal size.  His nails became harder and sharper, like *** claws. 

Just when I thought he couldn’t look more terrifying, the unthinkable happened.  His head became wider still until it split and separated.  My breath caught in my throat as I stared up at his now two heads staring down at me, twin faces regarding my astonishment with grim amusement.  Shockingly, though, I found myself irresistibly drawn to him in a way I’d never felt before in my life.  My whole body practically ached with desire as he quickly closed the gap between us, seizing my upper arms and raising me up so I was eye level with him.

“ARE YOU READY?!”  they thundered in unison, now making the whole building seem to quiver.  Not waiting for an answer, he kicked the nearest door open to reveal a luxurious suite outfitted with an oversized bed.  I barely had time to register the beautiful silk tapestries and linens, let alone the brass fixtures before he ripped my gown off in one abrupt movement and flung my naked body onto the bed, face down.  I felt their breath on each side of my neck as I quivered with anticipation.  One face chuckled softly while the other one slowly trailed his tongue along my shoulder.

“You dared to keep me waiting all this time.”  The laughing one growled and I gasped as I felt a pair of fingers plunge briefly into my moist, pulsing womanhood.  Then just as abruptly they were gone, and I whimpered slightly as the licking head sucked on the back of my neck.  “Now it is your turn to suffer.”

He clasped my wrists into shackles I didn’t realize were at the top of the bed and then his weight shifted downwards until I felt a strong grip on each of my thighs, forcing my legs apart.  A warm breath caressed my nether regions and I tensed slightly as a moist tongue gently probed my tight, pink rim.  For such a large beast, he was surprisingly gentle and patient as he teased around the edges, tickling the very opening, then teasing his way just inside.  I reflexively let out a moan as warmth and tingling spread its lazy way up my body and he paused for a moment, causing me to squirm in protest.

“Don’t start cumming yet, little one.”  The other head taunted as the first resumed his probing in places I’d never felt before, my pussy growing hot and jealous from the lack of attention.  “You are going to scream for days before we’re done with you.”

Before my fogged awareness could even register this promise, a decidedly larger, moist appendage pressed up against my back opening in a tickling, teasing manner before suddenly sliding up through my insides in a shockingly effortless manner.  My whole body arched in response as his hands grasped firmly onto my hips and I wailed almost inhumanly as the rocking motion ***d it deeper and deeper into my body.  Malicious laughter rang in my ears as the comingling of terror and pleasure consumed me.  I came time and time again whether they were probing my backside or ravaging me from the front, my body slowly covered with scratches and bite marks.

“I can’t decide if this is heaven or hell.” I thought weakly as my body finally lost consciousness hours later, my ***or showing no signs of stopping despite this.

• 4 weeks later...