Facesitting/Smothering

Posted

Hello

I have the fetish of being facesitted and smothered. I usually like jeggings, jeans or yoga pants. Someone else loves that fetish?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Sounds hot.. tell me more .. I love sitting on a sexy girls face in a thong

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to be facesat  and smotherd, especially if she wearing tights like to bite hole in them for full tongue insertion x

Posted

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

Posted
21 hours ago, Robustlove said:

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

good point. 

Posted
On 18/06/2017 at 0:40 PM, Cydofetish said:

Hello

I have the fetish of being facesitted and smothered. I usually like jeggings, jeans or yoga pants. Someone else loves that fetish?

absolutely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Pussyworship4u
Posted

I would love my face sat and grinded on by a confident mistress

Londondarling
Posted

I love to sit on peoples faces, have them gasping for air ;)

Pussyworship4u
Posted

You can sit on my face whenever you want wherever you say for as long as you desire and allow me to breathe when or if you decide to 😍😍

Posted

I love a girl sat on my face making it hard to breath even better if there naked at the time 😜

Posted

I love being smothered by a big ass. I've also sat on my sluts face. She loves it, but I'd rather be underneath. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 26/10/2017 at 11:32 PM, Londondarling said:

I love to sit on peoples faces, have them gasping for air ;)

You can sit on my face any time you like x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love surprising someone while they are sleeping. I'll get naked and put my pussy on their mouth and just sit on them.

• 5 weeks later...
Pussyworship4u
Posted

I honestly love being surprised and woken up like that

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love a woman face sitting me and making my tongue disappear  into the crevice. Even better after watersports done on me and having to take it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I so agree with merseyguy, though I've never had my face sat on/watersport, just the idea of having a beautiful fat arse grinding on my face, while my tongue in lodge in her arse as the wetness of her pussy dribbles in to my beard is just amazing.

Though I'd prefer to do this lovingly and not through Dom/Sub experience.

Posted
On 17/08/2017 at 11:28 PM, Sats22 said:

I would like my face sat on by a man 

I don't think I could ever have the nerve or find it sexy to place my manly arse 😂 on a beautiful face of a woman... especially such as yours. ♥️

Posted

I'll be honest facesitting/smothering by a women is another reason that drew me to this site, it's a kink that hasn't been explored nowhere near enough for me, past partners would run a mile if I suggested it lol

Posted

Hey, trying this as a long shot but I'd like someone to facesit me, just to be dominated by someones arse. Would be a bonus also if someone were to fart but don't let that put you off.