Facesitting/Smothering

Posted

For guys there is only one option and that is to be face sat by a woman, guys on guys just doesn't do it the same. The great problem is finding a woman who will face sit a guy, many talk about it,  and prick teasebut how many women on here will actually arrange to meet a guy and just do it????????? 

Posted

see...

the last 2 comments, both play into reasons why I think a lot of guys don't get what they want.  There's this expectancy or disillusion that there are horny women sitting around bored, ready to meet the first stranger and act out the guys fantasies.

Other than most women not being desperate, most also have a good sense of safety... 

Women are not going to just arrange to meet and do it without some fucking effort from the guys.

Posted

I agree with blacksheep, guys got to go out there and find a woman over a period of time. And show that safety is paramount to enjoy the pleasure of the act, but guys its not a question of lying back and thinking of England expecting the woman to do all the work, it takes two to tango. 

Posted (edited)

One of my favourite things with or better still without pants, licking up and down the crack circling the anus with the end of my tongue then using the flat of my tongue to lap the crevice pulling the cheeks apart and really getting in deep. Inhaling the aroma tasting it fully and french kissing the anus. Smother me while I fight for breath and if you fart I won’t mind

Edited by Deleted Member
IMdaddysfreak89
Posted
On 3/5/2018 at 11:44 AM, merseyguy said:

For guys there is only one option and that is to be face sat by a woman, guys on guys just doesn't do it the same. The great problem is finding a woman who will face sit a guy, many talk about it,  and prick teasebut how many women on here will actually arrange to meet a guy and just do it????????? 

I will love to sit in your face

• 10 months later...
Submissiveguy94
Posted

I would to have a woman sit on my face and have my face lodged in her arse 

• 5 months later...
Posted

Although it rarely happens I love it when my girlfriend grinds my face I love the view as she arches her back and the way her ass curves, and gribing it as I struggle to breathe just amazing!

• 2 years later...
Posted

*** face sitting is somewhat erotic and immensely satisfying if done correctly, trust is built up over time and a full on Mistress is very exciting indeed.

I miss this activity with a passion 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I'm ready anytime you are Aquafina

• 1 year later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
I love eating my husbands ass and having his dick and ball all in my face or smothering him with my pussy or with my ass
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This is still on my top fetish of all time just need to find one and hook one. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
That is truly one of my fetishes I hope to get someday.. a good facesitting!! Daddy’s HUNGRY! 😜
  • 10 months later...
Posted
On 7/31/2017 at 10:29 AM, Robustlove said:

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

Making them earn it is a must be you speak as if you can't control the person on top. Just as in grappling one can totally control and even dominate a person on top.

Posted
Im a woman who thoroughly enjoys having her face sat on
  • 2 weeks later...
MassaKING
Posted

I say," if you don't pursue what you want you full of shit or want the shit you want to fall from the sky."