Fetish Clothing in Public

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I am curious if anyone else on here gets a kick out of wearing their fetish clothing in public and what limits they go to.

My fetish is jumbo corduroy and I regularly wear multiple items of thick corduroy, knowing it looks a bit odd and I am guaranteed to get looks. I get a real kick out of going out like that to shops or supermarkets and, like a lot of people, once I have an orgasm my desire disappears immediately.

Today I went to a supermarket in full jumbo corduroy and then went to the toilets there and made myself cum, knowing that I would have to walk back through the supermarket and across the car park in my fetish gear, even more aware of people's looks. I got very excited while having an orgasm but then dreaded walking past people afterwards so I am a bit of a masochist as well as a fetishist, I guess ;-)

I would be interested to know whether others do something similar and what their fetishes are and how far they do in public.

Jason

Male, gay, jumbo corduroy freak!

Edited by Deleted Member
Typos
katjathetoy
Posted

NEVER thought corduroy could be a fetish but... Right on! :hearts_around:

I could use the word freak on myself as well, as latex freak. I dress up often, not just for the play but also as daily wear, on the streets maybe more combining it with other "normal" materials making meself a fashionista instead but at home and sometimes in public it's all latex, baby.

Being in latex only makes me quite self-concious - rather nice feeling - and people do ogle but seems they "scan" me regardless of my outfit - not being the stereotypical blonde blue-eyed pale-ish (looong and dark winter) gal, you can feel the looks... I rarely get any comments, prolly because of the local mentality, you don't talk to strangers over here, but a few ones from women and mostly positive. 

Tightmaturebradford
Posted
I ama slim mature in Bradford looking for fun tomorrw
Posted
When I bought leather shorts, I wore them beneath jeans and went supermarket shopping. I had an excited reaction for the whole trip.
Posted
Hi. I have to admit, i have walked through Manchester city centre wearing a Basque, stockings & suspenders under my everyday attire & expect a lot of other people do.
Posted
Yep, I wear leather & latex in public and don’t care what others think!! Even wear to the office. 😜
Latex999tight
Posted
14 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Yep, I wear leather & latex in public and don’t care what others think!! Even wear to the office. 😜

I would love to be in your office :)

Posted

Thank you! Unfortunately we have no vacancies at present! Lol!😂

Posted

People that wear there Fetish clothing under there normal clothing are not takeing a huge risk of people looking at them and judeging them because the clothes are under, and can't be seen.

No offence :hearts_around:

Posted
The question wasn’t asking if people take a risk or how they should wear their attire when in public @Fetish515 it was simply ‘Fetish clothing in public’
Posted

I've mixed views in fetwear in public, especially if it's involving those who haven't consented into your kink

Buuut

fetwear under clothes.  You know, if you're told to go out with stockings under your clothes, or with pink panties on, or with writing scribbled all over your body (as I did once on a 7 hour journey from Hampshire to Newcastle) or with no underwear etc. etc. etc. nobody else knows, nobody else can see this - but it feels like everyone knows and everyone is watching.

Someone glances and there's this "do they know, no, they can't know" kinda feeling which has it's own psychology on you, without actually having impact on them.

Posted

Mine is wetlook so there's nothing to hide as no-one would care that i'm wearing it. I get a kick off knowing some guys would be turned on by what i'm wearing. Same for them leggings with slashes in them, a lot of guys like those but i just got them to show off my tattoos.

katjathetoy
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Jinx said:

Latex is the perfect gear for a webinar until the other participant asks what is that squeaking sound at the backround...

Edited by katjathetoy
Posted

He he he!! Never thought of that😂 The possibilities are endless🤔

Posted
I’ve had similar exspeirences with one of my fetishes feeling excited about what I was wearing but also getting the what if they can see or know what I’m wearing worried thought feelings!? I get a kick out of wearing lingerie and go out regularly wearing in public because it’s under my clothes it’s not as obvious as yours is so don’t have to deal with stairs but I do bend over in front of people purposely and reach for something that will show my knickers poking out the top of my jeans which makes me cum shortly after! from the exposure of being caught and found out the reactions from some women aswell can make it even more thrilling the furthest I’ve taken it is buying lingerie from stores while wearing the next thing I had in mind was getting a bra fitting and body massage while wearing bra and knickers.
Posted

Thanks for all the replies! :D

It's interesting to read that some of us get a thrill from wearing fetish gear under regular clothing. My fetish allows me to not stand out quite so much as lingerie or rubber would but I can totally understand how doing that is also exciting, especially if you think someone might catch a glimpse of the hidden fetish wear. One thing I have learned, even though the thrill of this never dies, is that most people are too busy with their own lives (or attached to their smartphone!) to notice a lot of what is going on around them so our nervousness is maybe overstated but this does not diminish the thrill for me and I am now off to visit Tesco in bright red jumbo corduroy trousers and a thick yellow corduroy shirt ;)

Enjoy your fetishes and the weekend!

Jason 

Posted

I've worn a few of my fetish dresses that I got from The Pantie Purse in public, all be it with underwear under (which i usually go without) they got a lot of attention but all in a good way.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I wear leggings and tshirt under my clothing and take long walks in Manchester centre. The feeling is amazing . All slick and warm under my jeans and jumper. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Worn leather in public and enjoy it.  Nothing too outrageous just leather trousers and coats 

Posted

I wore my skintightrubber suit under my clothes in winter and went  out to the shops, felt very nice.Not so easy in summer.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Peter250 said:

I wore my skintightrubber suit under my clothes in winter and went  out to the shops, felt very nice.Not so easy in summer.

I have done the skin tight rubber one piece under clothes as well when going out and it does feel very nice but, as you say, a definitive challenge in Summer! 😀 

Posted

If I have a sub partner in public, I like her to wear something leather for my pleasure - not usually too conspicuous - but maybe a leather jacket or skirt, or leather jeans (although she may also have a padlocked leather collar hidden beneath a scarf to remind her of her status :)  ). I might also have her wear some latex beneath her clothes.

Posted

Brilliant post! This is what I was thinking when I wrote originally: It doesn't have to be obvious that I am wearing fetish clothing and maybe it's not even visible but the fact that I know makes me wonder whether other people realise or guess is part of the excitement for me. Your partner is very lucky to have you choose fetish items for her to wear in public... Enjoy 😀