Fetish Clothing in Public

Posted
14 minutes ago, Cordlover said:

Brilliant post! This is what I was thinking when I wrote originally: It doesn't have to be obvious that I am wearing fetish clothing and maybe it's not even visible but the fact that I know makes me wonder whether other people realise or guess is part of the excitement for me. Your partner is very lucky to have you choose fetish items for her to wear in public... Enjoy 😀 

Thanks Cordlover. Those are some of the things I have done with partners in the past, but currently I am single so I am seeking a new sub woman who shares some of my bondage and fetish interests!

Posted
Just now, Aran said:

Thanks Cordlover. Those are some of the things I have done with partners in the past, but currently I am single so I am seeking a new sub woman who shares some of my bondage and fetish interests!

I wish you luck in your search for a new sub woman Aran. Hopefully you will get to share these experiences again soon 😀 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

yes i do wear my fetish clothing in public

i wear girls leather pants and also girls clothing in public like jeans and hoodies and boots and nobody that looks strange to me and i wear pantyhoses on dayly basis under my jeans

sometimes i wear latex under my normal clothing

Posted

Hi have a fetish for shirts and blouses from the 70s... I get very horny wearing them or looking at someone else wearing them... just makes me look like I'm into vintage clothes, which of course I am.... 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/30/2018 at 2:49 PM, SirPiggy said:

Hi. I have to admit, i have walked through Manchester city centre wearing a Basque, stockings & suspenders under my everyday attire & expect a lot of other people do.

Let me know when you are next going

Posted

I wear latex gloves in public especially when i am also wearing my other medical fetish clothing and accessories.