MUSIC makes me want to get KINKY.

Katiefox

Posted

fetish kink dating music playlist .png

Sex with music can make things intense. A soundtrack always helps to set the scene. What songs make you want to get kinky?

Here’s an idea - let’s come up with a Fetish-themed playlist for you to use during your next playtime session. Between all of us we're bound to make quite a sexy selection. Reckon you’ve got the perfect bassline to get pulses racing? Already thinking of that guitar solo that touches you... in all the right places? See if your track makes the cut 😈.

Do your worst kinksters.

Posted

Here's mine: Portishead - Glory Box 🎹 🔥

Posted

Well, I'm gonna start with the obvious....

Alice Cooper...Poison! Perfect kinky tune. 

Posted

In this moment   Scarlet .

Posted
Marilyn Manson -Nrw Shit
Posted
Led Zep - Whole Lotta Love Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs Jamie Lidell - Little Bit More Morphine - Cure for *** Hendrix - Foxy Lady Garbage - Queer Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex Stooges - I wanna be your dog To mention a few.
Posted
Yes, all the times... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KnCqU_BM4
Posted

Dj tommyknocker im a hardcore junkie 

Posted
Oh gosh, how could I forget the beautiful sexy filth of Ms Minnie Riperton. Take my Breath Away Inside My Love Every time he Comes around.
Posted
Dark side of the moon.....floyd at there besr
HereNot4long
Posted

I like mrmykeonthemic 

MrFootFetis-9957
Posted
Spit out the bone - Metallica
Posted
Snake River Conspiracy's cover of Love Song would be a great track to get dark and filthy to.
Posted
Black velvet alannah myles gets me feeling sexy 😉
Posted
Walk in the night by jnr walker and the all stars.
Posted
I love : "straight to number one " by touch and go
Posted

Depeche mode - Master & servant  or in my case, Mistress & servant ( tongue in cheek obviously)...